Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He may as well just claim Sasha lol we all know he ain’t single
He just doesn't want to, that's the thing. Everyone knew he wasn't single for a long time. He will still slide into other girls DMs and liking/unliking pictures to be noticed. He won't change just because she is the official wag, none of them do.

And I have to laugh at Sasha, she wanted everything quiet and private but since he signed by City she is trying to be as public as she can.

Reactions: 7
Working out a way to get onto Love Island. Do they accept MILFs? Or even more accurately MIWLFs?
C7E13956-AA75-4A16-AAA0-655AF0BF73C9.jpeg

He just doesn't want to, that's the thing. Everyone knew he wasn't single for a long time. He will still slide into other girls DMs and liking/unliking pictures to be noticed. He won't change just because she is the official wag, none of them do.

And I have to laugh at Sasha, she wanted everything quiet and private but since he signed by City she is trying to be as public as she can.
genuinely don’t know how she does it. No amount of money in the world would make me wanna stay in a relationship like that, no matter how good looking he is

Reactions: 5
Unreal reception! Im absolutely drenched! I’ll share more once I get dried but he’s even more beautiful in real life 🥵💦💦
you had a good spot!! you must’ve got there early! i got there before 5 and it was packed already

Reactions: 2
This was from the other night! We didn’t get anymore HQ photos?

P.e.r.f.e.c.t.i.o.n (jfc that took so long to type out)

he should only be allowed to wear his kit/training gear, nothing/very little or a suit with trainers. It should be court ordered

Reactions: 4
you had a good spot!! you must’ve got there early! i got there before 5 and it was packed already
We got there just after 4 there wasn’t anyone there then security told us not to run but we legged it about 4:15 when they let us in. this was our view originally then they let people from the back move forward so we complained and they moved us down 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
genuinely don’t know how she does it. No amount of money in the world would make me wanna stay in a relationship like that, no matter how good looking he is
Unless they have an open relationship, and she is ok with him being with other girls I really can't understand it either.
No money, no matter how much I loved him, nothing....no way I was going to through all the cheating.
And getting a kid, as many people seem to believe she is after, won't solve it either. Just look at Hummels, he's been with his wife more than 15 years they have at least a kid (that I know of) and now he has left her for someone younger.

• Sad
Get yourself someone who talks about you the way Grealish talks about De Bruyne 🥲 so cute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.