Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d go if I could but see I’ve got this thing called a job, and it likes to suck all the fun out of my life but it does pay me very nicely every 28 days so swings and roundabouts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
yeah, he was willing to take a 50% pay cut to stay but the league regulations made it impossible. la liga rules mean there’s a salary cap which limits player wages and acquisition costs to 70 percent of the clubs revenue. because of covid, they needed to get rid of loads of salaries in the team to be able to afford to resign him. he’s technically classed as a new player because his contract has expired. barcelona are trying to blame la liga regulations but they should have started offloading other players before now to bring in some revenue.

so he was expecting to end his career at his boyhood club but now they’re unable to sign him so he’s being forced to find somewhere else to play.
I also LOVE that you bring the actual football knowledge to this thread.. on behalf of us all.. thank you 🤘🏻

Reactions: 12
I also LOVE that you bring the actual football knowledge to this thread.. on behalf of us all.. thank you 🤘🏻
I really appreciate her , because I know duck all about football my partner asked me who Ian Wright was yesterday and pep and Roy he was shocked I new

She’s also turned me in to a full on city fan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So is this tomorrow ticketed or is it just who Turns up? And times / location etc? Seriously want to come haha. Have city announced it?

Reactions: 1
City and jack announce it from what I gather anyone can go ant it’s at 5
yep this is right, 5pm west reception at the Etihad. they don’t ticket these events, but they always make a tit ton of money from them because most people get stuff from the city shop. already heard it’s been packed with kids wanting the number 10 shirt.

Reactions: 2
I really appreciate her , because I know duck all about football my partner asked me who Ian Wright was yesterday and pep and Roy he was shocked I new

She’s also turned me in to a full on city fan
spreading that city agenda 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You know what i love man city's socials are getting more love from JG than sasha ever has 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m actually shocked she hasn’t came on here to make a fan base thread for herself.
I can’t wait for England to start playing again, we get so much more content of Jack and the others! Jack, Mason and Ben. Is all I need🥵View attachment 702902
I hate guys in tracksuits, but why do I loveeeeeeee England boys in tracksuits. My oh my.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.