Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this photoshopped? His head looks much bigger than usual and we all know heโ€™s got a massive fat head ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I donโ€™t think itโ€™s photoshopped. Itโ€™s been taken in perspective. Heโ€™s leaning forward and the lens has focused on his head making his body and the seats seem smaller

Also heโ€™s got mad volume in his hair making his head look extra big ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Wow so many pages to catch up on ! Sooo... live nowhere near Manchester- obviously now wish I did ! Also have to work but looking forward to content from our tattlers on the ground ! Should have taken my chances when he was in Teddington with Villa.... probably never be in the same postcode again. Also husband completely bemused as to why I wanted to watch the football highlights ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes just checked my rota and Iโ€™m in Arndale on the afternoon and Trafford on morning (store merchandiser) so I can easily just slip out and go because I mysteriously have a headache

• Haha
Reactions: 4
so glad Iโ€™m in the arndale on the afternoon coz itโ€™s only a half an hour walk if I leg it but thatโ€™s what ubers for๐Ÿ˜‚ might have to go represent the tattlers
iโ€™m going to really try and bunk off work early and head over there. even if i have to go alone! when will we ever get the chance to see him off the pitch again?! iโ€™m going to be gutted if i miss it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Iโ€™m jealous of each and everyone whoโ€™s going tomorrow but on my half get me some content

Reactions: 8
iโ€™m going to really try and bunk off work early and head over there. even if i have to go alone! when will we ever get the chance to see him off the pitch again?! iโ€™m going to be gutted if i miss it
the atmosphere will be unreallll

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.