Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would love a baby because jack will always be in her life then. Even if they break up or not. They have a kid together and he will always be there.

She don't fit with any of then really
You know in the scene mean girls where she says stop trying to make fetch happen, Sasha needs stop making wag happen

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The eye contact 🤤😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Could someone explain the Messi thing? Has he had to leave ?
yeah, he was willing to take a 50% pay cut to stay but the league regulations made it impossible. la liga rules mean there’s a salary cap which limits player wages and acquisition costs to 70 percent of the clubs revenue. because of covid, they needed to get rid of loads of salaries in the team to be able to afford to resign him. he’s technically classed as a new player because his contract has expired. barcelona are trying to blame la liga regulations but they should have started offloading other players before now to bring in some revenue.

so he was expecting to end his career at his boyhood club but now they’re unable to sign him so he’s being forced to find somewhere else to play.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
D0215DEF-D4C5-4594-BB5A-B019017BFC31.jpeg

Also the bleeping peach on him here! He’s definitely been doing extra lower body workouts (😏😏😏😏😏), his body is bleeping beyond supreme lately

Reactions: 9
yeah, he was willing to take a 50% pay cut to stay but the league regulations made it impossible. la liga rules mean there’s a salary cap which limits player wages and acquisition costs to 70 percent of the clubs revenue. because of covid, they needed to get rid of loads of salaries in the team to be able to afford to resign him. he’s technically classed as a new player because his contract has expired. barcelona are trying to blame la liga regulations but they should have started offloading other players before now to bring in some revenue.

so he was expecting to end his career at his boyhood club but now they’re unable to sign him so he’s being forced to find somewhere else to play.
I couldn't watch all of it. It made me really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I couldn't watch all of it. It made me really sad.
it broke my heart, his wife and children had to sit in the front row and watch him breakdown. harrowing viewing, and so upsetting to know he will never wear a barcelona shirt again.

part of me hopes this is all to force la liga’s hand and it’s just a political power play.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Live training at city stadium I think
not live training - they’re doing an exclusive unveiling so it will just all be about jack. give the fans their first glimpse of him.

they did something similar with mahrez a few years back and the turnout wasn’t as big as they expected because they do these things on stupid days and times. but the good thing about that was because there wasn’t hoards of thousands of people, a lot of the people there got to meet him and have photos and get his signature.

Reactions: 5
not live training - they’re doing an exclusive unveiling so it will just all be about jack. give the fans their first glimpse of him.

they did something similar with mahrez a few years back and the turnout wasn’t as big as they expected because they do these things on stupid days and times. but the good thing about that was because there wasn’t hoards of thousands of people, a lot of the people there got to meet him and have photos and get his signature.
I dont think that's gonna be a problem with JG might be a huge turn out.

Make sure to get plenty of pictures for tattle 🤣🤣 or just video the whole thing

basically what i mean by that post is it will be busy. defo hundreds of people there but you’ll get closer to jack off the pitch than you ever would unless you bumped into him in town. they’ll do giveaways and stuff as well, so can get your hands on jack grealish merch. they’re always fun for the younger fans imo!

• Wow
basically what i mean by that post is it will be busy. defo hundreds of people there but you’ll get closer to jack off the pitch than you ever would unless you bumped into him in town. they’ll do giveaways and stuff as well, so can get your hands on jack grealish merch. they’re always fun for the younger fans imo!

I wanna go so bad 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
It will be busy - people want to see those legs in real life, even the straight men! :ROFLMAO:

that’s good! I’m only 20 minutes from Manchester 🤣 I don’t think any of my friends are daft enough to venture with me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.