Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The inly good thing about jack joins city is the content of JG amd JS we are gonna get and I'm ready and here for it.

Screenshot_20210808-140037_Tumblr.jpg
Screenshot_20210808-140039_Tumblr.jpg

Reactions: 5
basically what i mean by that post is it will be busy. defo hundreds of people there but you’ll get closer to jack off the pitch than you ever would unless you bumped into him in town. they’ll do giveaways and stuff as well, so can get your hands on jack grealish merch. they’re always fun for the younger fans imo!

Younger fans….that rules me out then🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 702987
Also the bleeping peach on him here! He’s definitely been doing extra lower body workouts (😏😏😏😏😏), his body is bleeping beyond supreme lately
Was all that thrusting he did in mykonos 😆

I wanna see what’s underneath them shorts 🥵
Love when his bottom lip disappears like this. Few of him like that when we lost the euros.

Someone needs to screen grab the first bit when he does his collar on slowmo the walk towards the camera. Can't work out how to screenshot on my new phone 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t wait to provide the goods tomorrow. Might just drink when my friends driving then I’ll not be responsible for what comes out of my mouth 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t wait to provide the goods tomorrow. Might just drink when my friends driving then I’ll not be responsible for what comes out of my mouth 🤷🏼‍♀️
We will bail ypu out don't worry. Money will be ready.

Or shall we just rain money on JG and hope he starts to strip🥵🥵🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 4

What the hell was pickers doing that’s shocking yes he might of been think about eating 🍑 but seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can some please re-post the photo/clip of Jack with his puma pants 😇 Just for research purposes, trying to figure out WHY his shorts were down

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.