Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grealish has always had abuse it’s just when he played for villa nobody cared now he’s at city this is news?

Reactions: 2
Grealish has always had abuse it’s just when he played for villa nobody cared now he’s at city this is news?
nah not saying it’s news just saying it genuinely baffles me 🤷🏻‍♀️

also i’m gonna be bias now because he plays for my team 🤣

Reactions: 1
it’ll be part of the kit! they’re sponsored by puma
The bigger question (no pun intended) is how is his arse so gleaming white compared to the rest of him?

He been going on the sunbeds with his shorts on? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The bigger question (no pun intended) is how is his arse so gleaming white compared to the rest of him?

He been going on the sunbeds with his shorts on? 😂
He knows we have planted cameras inside every sun bed in the UK (disclaimer: this is a joke 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Like why is he 10/10 on everything no guy is ever this perfect wish his boxers were down too 🍆🍆🥵🥵

I feel the tension between jack and madders , jack has not liked madders pic. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He even got punched by a blues fan he’s had abuse and villa have defended him for years just part of the game when they are good I suppose
Why can't the shorts come off and the pictures be from the front I wanna see the bulge. I mean it looks good here

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.