Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mahrez would get it too tbh. I prefer him in royal blue though when he played for Leicester…
he played so shocking tonight, was like he was running in treacle. had a couple amazing chances in the space of a few minutes and wasted them both.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
he played so shocking tonight, was like he was running in treacle. had a couple amazing changes in the space of a few minutes and wasted them both.
Yep, and 2 shots aiming for the car park

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is so dullll can't believe people actually watch this regularly :LOL:
technically still a preseason match so city didn’t have all of the usual first XI, whereas leicester did for the most part. trust me, the games are far from dull when they actually matter.

I’ve seen little kids in the crowd with hair bands on who don’t even have long hair 😭 I don’t think some people realise how much impact this guy has had and what a star he is going to be ❤
this fully melted my heart, they are going to adore him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I couldn't watch the match and as sorry as I feel for him losing the first opportunity at winning a trophy, I'm glad City lost.
But the important question here after seeing the pics you girls have posted is...Why are his shorts sooo long? Can he not steal ones that are smaller for next time? The tattlers infiltrated in the club should provide them!

And that image of him kneeling...I just imagine Guardiola explaining something, and Jack answering 'what?'
I believe he'd say 'a wahhhh?'

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was obsessed with Jack at villa but my god I can’t believe he’s at my club now. Never thought it would happen, we’re so lucky 🥵

Reactions: 5
technically still a preseason match so city didn’t have all of the usual first XI, whereas leicester did for the most part. trust me, the games are far from dull when they actually matter.

this fully melted my heart, they are going to adore him.
Not sure I'd waste 90 minutes again (unless Jack is playing of course), very hard to believe they earn the sort of money that they do for that snorefest.

Not sure I'd waste 90 minutes again (unless Jack is playing of course), very hard to believe they earn the sort of money that they do for that snorefest.
lol football isn’t for everyone! just come on here when city are playing and enjoy the content 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
tumblr_9b4da4352ffc21503d37f3338b333a59_2e546313_400.jpg

@jade1818 look at that hairline please! (I'm going to try everything until you get the ick...sorry, not sorry)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Late to the party but of course Boring Sasha had to post her private jet selfie!! After claiming to be sooooo private. Get in the bin Sash.

Glad to see our walking sex god on his debut today looking pretty damn hot. Pep knows we love to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Congratulations and I hope you like generic chart music!
And coco pops

Late to the party but of course Boring Sasha had to post her private jet selfie!! After claiming to be sooooo private. Get in the bin Sash.

Glad to see our walking sex god on his debut today looking pretty damn hot. Pep knows we love to see it.
I'm telling ya pep is a tattler

OMG ANGRY JACK
Screenshot_20210807-202551_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was obsessed with Jack at villa but my god I can’t believe he’s at my club now. Never thought it would happen, we’re so lucky 🥵
actually feel like i’m in a state of shock about it all. honestly admired him as a player for a while, his control is next level. don’t think i’ve ever seen a player play with such flair, i love how intent he is when he’s in possession of the ball. never in a million years did i ever think he would leave villa. honestly hoping pep doesn’t stifle his creative streak.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
can we please not do this here i cannot stand this little weasel!!!!!!

but atleast we know where the next avengers lads holiday will be with that hairline 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

a week in turkey next summer girls?
Just watch the local Turkish HPV rates soar.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.