Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One glass of red deep and me and my friend are sat pissing in the bar making plans for me to run off with Jack 😭😭 also we’ve just ordered a wine and it tastes fuckin grim 🤮
convinced we’re drinking hand sanitizer with red food colouring tbh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Some headbands I ordered on Amazon arrived tonight and now my hubby wants to know if I ordered them cos Jack wears one 😩🤣🤣🤣 (I didn't, my hair is thinning from chemotherapy so it helps my hair look thicker!!)
bet you will rock that headband! hope the treatment is going well 🥰

• Heart
Keep going to give you all updates on my night out then realising it’s not Jack related xo anyways still think he’s fit would deffo shag xo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We can’t even talk about how fit Jack is too loud we’re been stuck in a room with nobody else our age and they all look prim and proper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
fess up, which one of you lot left this comment on jacks new instagram post?
7EAC7D0E-9F21-408F-A0DC-8540E96D6BB6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i can’t actually deal with the amount of abuse football players get on social media. even over one tiny mistake. pickford is getting crucified on twitter. jack seems to be public enemy number one atm 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.