Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
545B848E-F349-430F-84CF-33E7D1BDF7CE.jpeg

i’m turning into a right soft arse cos normally i’m like FUCKIN TELL THEM PEP and hoping they get ripped a new hole in the changing rooms at half time. but i saw this and was like hang on you leave him alone and be nice.

i can’t decide if he looks nervous or is just trying to figure out what he’s saying 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
View attachment 702263

i’m turning into a right soft arsed cos normally i’m like FUCKIN TELL THEM PEP and hoping they get ripped a new hole in the changing rooms at half time. but i saw this and was like hang on you leave him alone and be nice.

i can’t decide if he looks nervous or is just trying to figure out what he’s saying 🤣🤣
I'm going with trying to figure what was being said. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Think I will be sticking to this thread from now on, mentioned some things I saw from their precious villa fans on Twitter and I got shut down 😭 at least you lot on here can actually take a joke and have a bit of banter regardless of who you support 😂

Think I will be sticking to this thread from now on, mentioned some things I saw from their precious villa fans on Twitter and I got shut down 😭 at least you lot on here can actually take a joke and have a bit of banter regardless of who you support 😂
My god I just checked and I see what you mean. 😬😬.

Way more fun on here

Reactions: 3
Yeh the wags thread take life far too seriously don’t they!

Reactions: 5
Late to the party but of course Boring Sasha had to post her private jet selfie!! After claiming to be sooooo private. Get in the bin Sash.

Glad to see our walking sex god on his debut today looking pretty damn hot. Pep knows we love to see it.
This made me think of Sasha 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeh the wags thread take life far too seriously don’t they!
the what a sad little life jane comment made me howl.

stay here, we’ve got all the grace and decorum of a reversing dump truck without any tyres

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God Everton lost 4-0 ! I think Pickford must have seen this thread and been distracted by the thought of all the arse eating!

• Haha
nah i could never. my self respect is worth more than a chanel bag 🤷🏻‍♀️

think that maguire goal was payback for all the times pickford screamed at him during the euros 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg I love that haha that how maguire gets his payback.

I was quite happy with how united did. Looking forward to the season even more.

I truly don't know anyone family or friend who would put up with that tit I really don't.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 702263

i’m turning into a right soft arse cos normally i’m like FUCKIN TELL THEM PEP and hoping they get ripped a new hole in the changing rooms at half time. but i saw this and was like hang on you leave him alone and be nice.

Jack is looking a bit scared here tbh!! Poor love - probably not the dream start he was hoping for. I really hope this was a good move for him.

You're safe here - most of us don't give a tit about football :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The wags thread is far too serious. At least here we can talk about Jack but also football in general. This is much more light hearted

And I honestly think Pep will give Jack some tough love and he will improve so much under him

imagine the scenes in the avengers group chat tonight 🤣

madders being a beg and a brag and sending a selfie wearing his trophy and being all ‘look what i’ve got’ thinking he’s being clever. jack replying with a picture of his own hairline and being like ‘but look what i’ve got’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
God Everton lost 4-0 ! I think Pickford must have seen this thread and been distracted by the thought of all the arse eating!
Best not unfurl our legendary banner at the next England match then...... we'll be run out of town :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
the what a sad little life jane comment made me howl.

stay here, we’ve got all the grace and decorum of a reversing dump truck without any tyres
Howling 😭 I’m glad someone understood my reference to Jane, peak British humor 😂😂 cba with constantly being moaned at for posting my opinion, I thought the whole point in these threads was to post what we thought but I must be wrong 😭

• Haha
i’m still salty about the person on here who told me to get a sense of humour?! i came up with our motto, show some respect 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.