Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My grandad, dad & brother are all foxes fans so I was brought up with it then married into the canaries..so I have to be with Leicester on this one! But they don’t have any good looking players so I’m ogling jack the whole time 🤣

My grandad, dad & brother are all foxes fans so I was brought up with it then married into the canaries..so I have to be with Leicester on this one! But so I’m ogling jack the whole time 🤣
I'm reeling from the look of the supporters...... yeah this sport is not for me.

Reactions: 1
Actually cannot believe city are going to lose to Leicester. Prem might not be so clear cut this year as first thought.

Reactions: 3
Actually cannot believe city are going to lose to Leicester. Prem might not be so clear cut this year as first thought.
Can’t tell if this is a joke or not 😭 city are missing many of their key players and this game was a friendly, Leicester are not touching city when they have a full squad back in my opinion

Reactions: 7
Can’t tell if this is a joke or not 😭 city are missing many of their key players and this game was a friendly, Leicester are not touching city when they have a full squad back in my opinion
honestly i was typing the same thing but more bitchy lol and decided not to be that angry city fan 🤣 i’ll let leicester have this one, it’s the only thing they’ll be winning this season

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahhhhhh you know what? The Leicester team and fans seem really sound. I retract my previous statement!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.