Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t tell if this is a joke or not 😭 city are missing many of their key players and this game was a friendly, Leicester are not touching city when they have a full squad back in my opinion
I’m united, can I just have my moment please 🥴🥴🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I’m united, can I just have my moment please 🥴🥴🤣🤣
I feel for utd fans because you lot actually have such a good squad especially after signing Sancho & Varane, it’s just the manager that’s the issue in my opinion. With that being said I do feel like you are in with a real chance this year, I think that Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea & City are all in with a good chance

• Heart
Reactions: 4
duck you’re all 8 pages deep and he’s made an appearance on the pitch? I’m so frantic what have I missed

also I shouldn’t come on here after cocktails

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry to not talk about jack here but just caught a glimpse of Jamie vardy lifting his top, erm where the hell has he been hiding that? 😏🤤

Who’s getting onto Getty Images then and taking one for the team and uploading the action shots of him on the pitch? 😄

I feel for utd fans because you lot actually have such a good squad especially after signing Sancho & Varane, it’s just the manager that’s the issue in my opinion. With that being said I do feel like you are in with a real chance this year, I think that Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea & City are all in with a good chance
👏👏👏 I will take that. I'm so excited to see utd this year.

So far I don't mine Ole

Reactions: 1
Sorry to not talk about jack here but just caught a glimpse of Jamie vardy lifting his top, erm where the hell has he been hiding that? 😏🤤
Jamie Vardy is potentially the ugliest footballer of all time. Both looks and personality wise, the mans a bleep and looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp at all times.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jamie Vardy is potentially the ugliest footballer of all time. Both looks and personality wise, the mans a bleep and looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp at all times.
And they did a deal with the newspapers so him.and his horrible wife weren't outed as racists. Well that was the rumour anyway

Reactions: 1
And they did a deal with the newspapers so him.and his horrible wife weren't outed as racists. Well that was the rumour anyway
She’s even worse, a vile bully. She thought she was the queen wag at the World Cup. Babes your husband plays for Leicester and played about 13 mins in the World Cup 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.