Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep! I expected him to get emotional during the speech but he broke down the moment he stepped on "stage". :(

I think he is an all around good guy: professional, family orientated, loyal/supportive friend (the way he spoke about Dani Alves ๐Ÿ’™).
On top of that he is a sweetheart and very approachable (or at least he was in 2016).

Hopefully there's no bad blood between him and the club officials. He should be able to return to Barรงa for his "final"/retirement match. He deserves all the love he can get.
Yeah sorry to derail but he has such a sweet and soft manner that just seems so at odd with being the world's best footballer, it honestly just melts my entire black heart. He could be an absolute tyrant behind the scenes but he just seems like such a shy and unassuming sweetie. When he said his boys were 'Argentinian/Catalan' I was bawling!!

Reactions: 7
His shorts are way up high. Anyone seen his bare feet ๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿผ Asking for a friend ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His shorts are way up high. Anyone seen his bare feet ๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿผ Asking for a friend ๐Ÿ˜†
There are pap pics from Croatia where you can see his feet. I donโ€™t have them saved but someone on here with definitely have you covered ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ooh heโ€™s reposted a place who he has got a protection dog from! Life must be getting crazy for them ๐Ÿ‘€

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen the tiktok of foden cheating with some girl on snap?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and people think jacks innocent because of his connection to Sasha, these footballers canโ€™t be trusted

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone seen the tiktok of foden cheating with some girl on snap?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and people think jacks innocent because of his connection to Sasha, these footballers canโ€™t be trusted
I know his cheated the complete Moran he missed 2 international games I think as he invited girls back to his hotel room

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Hahahah not just me who clicked through his story and scrolled manically though that guard dog page to find content then :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No you will never be alone doing that ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeah I seen it in the wag thread. What a joke ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
I know his cheated the complete Moran he missed 2 international games I think as he invited girls back to his hotel room
I feel extra bad coz of his kids, Rooney 2.0 in the making hopefully if Jack ever had kidshe wonโ€™t follow in the suits of these clowns

Yeah thats right. The tiktok not sure how old it is because he has dark hair but that means it was definitely with his gf at the time

Reactions: 1
I feel extra bad coz of his kids, Rooney 2.0 in the making hopefully if Jack ever had kidshe wonโ€™t follow in the suits of these clowns
I know his young and stupid but he need to step up becca is beautiful and he has two beautiful kids not saying I wouldnโ€™t shag the bloke cause I would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.