Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel extra bad coz of his kids, Rooney 2.0 in the making hopefully if Jack ever had kidshe won’t follow in the suits of these clowns
I hope when jack had kids he has grown up a bit and with someone who he wants to truly be with.

I know his young and stupid but he need to step up becca is beautiful and he has two beautiful kids not saying I wouldn’t shag the bloke cause I would
Thing is yeah he is young but he has 2 kids like come on stop being stupid grow up a bit.

Reactions: 2
I hope when jack had kids he has grown up a bit and with someone who he wants to truly be with.

Thing is yeah he is young but he has 2 kids like come on stop being stupid grow up a bit.
I was 17 when I had my first kid and I didn’t act like the twit is

Reactions: 7
I like Phil though he seems down to earth sort from cheating on his partner like he went on a fishing holiday with his dad instead of with the lads

I need to catch up but JACK HAS A NEW DOG WHATT!?! Also doesn’t Sasha sound like a dogs name. Lol anyway hi. Off I go to catch up x

• Haha
Oh no I hope he hasn’t I really preferred him blonde think that’s the only ready why I would

Back at city stadium going to find his mate jack
🤣🤣 omg that was a good one. Yeah they both going to party tonight who know what will happen 😉😉😉

Reactions: 1
That company is bleeping horrible - a lot of dogs with cropped ears. Why are footballers so bloody thick???? Honestly that's pissed me off beyond belief.
agreed. I think that’s where John stones got his dobermans. Coward even turned off his comments as people where slating he (as they should) it’s banned in the UK for a reason. It’s animal abuse as far as I’m concerned

• Heart
Reactions: 5
agreed. I think that’s where John stones got his dobermans. Coward even turned off his comments as people where slating he (as they should) it’s banned in the UK for a reason. It’s animal abuse as far as I’m concerned
How are they getting around it? It's been banned in the UK for years. Dodgy af.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.