Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has anyone watched messi’s press conference? my heart broke for him, he is devastated.
Yep! I expected him to get emotional during the speech but he broke down the moment he stepped on "stage". :(

I think he is an all around good guy: professional, family orientated, loyal/supportive friend (the way he spoke about Dani Alves 💙).
On top of that he is a sweetheart and very approachable (or at least he was in 2016).

Hopefully there's no bad blood between him and the club officials. He should be able to return to Barça for his "final"/retirement match. He deserves all the love he can get.

Just watched it - Jesus, like I need to be sobbing on a Sunday afternoon like a sad case!! Heart is currently smashed to pieces.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Like what is it we love about him so much I just wanna get the vik so I’m not on my phone all day every day 😂
Yeah, no, that doesn't really work... I got the ick when I saw the first pic of him with a City shirt but then my friend sent me some pics of his medical, and I was a thirsty wh*re for him again. We will never be free 😅

• Haha
Yeah, no, that doesn't really work... I got the ick when I saw the first pic of him with a City shirt but then my friend sent me some pics of his medical, and I was a thirsty wh*re for him again. We will never be free 😅
Same here totally happend with me. Now I just block out the shirt and move on

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Like what is it we love about him so much I just wanna get the vik so I’m not on my phone all day every day 😂
What’s not to love about him 😅 the ick doesn’t exist when it comes to Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You know what will give me the ick is if JG ever claims sasha. So I never have to worry about that 🤣🤣🤣
I’ll never get the ick bis so perfect I think if they have kids and get married that will give me the ick because their not meant to be

I’ll never get the ick bis so perfect I think if they have kids and get married that will give me the ick because their not meant to be
Yeah that 2 but that's not gonna happen so we never have to worry about that.

I can see him getting a one night stand pregnant by accident before sasha gets a look in.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whoever sees that sexy hunk of spunk tomorrow, tell him I'm going to keep hunting him down until he has filthy hard-core sex with me.

I need to see a video of the underwear shot, I'm slightly confused as to why it looks like a thong though 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.