Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That company is bleeping horrible - a lot of dogs with cropped ears. Why are footballers so bloody thick???? Honestly that's pissed me off beyond belief.
And quite a lot of the footballers I follow get their dogs from there...
They might import them and try to justify that as the cropping didn't happen in the UK nothing is wrong and should be allowed to sell them (but this is totally speculation)

• Angry
Reactions: 1
I know he has cheated the complete Moran he missed 2 international games I think as he invited girls back to his hotel room
Moran :ROFLMAO: This is the 1st time I hear[read] this expression.

Thanks Mr. Google!
A member of the warrior group of the Masai people of East Africa, which comprises the younger unmarried males.

• Haha
Croydon or Sutton? 😂😂
Equally grim so take your pick!!! I'm allowed to say things like this because I grew up around people like that and couldn't wait to bail as fast as possible!!

Working class Toryland is an absolute hellscape.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Definitely think I'm going to need to see this posted a few more times before I'll be able to work out exactly why his shorts are down and his arse is hanging out at work, in public
I think we will have to spend a *lot* of time studying this image to understand it fully. I want it burned on my left retina (the right one can have his sunbathing cum face photo)

Is it a screen grab from the game? It doesn't seem to be on ITV Player so I am THIS close to subscribing to City+ so I can watch it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think we will have to spend a *lot* of time studying this image to understand it fully. I want it burned on my left retina (the right one can have his sunbathing cum face photo)

Is it a screen grab from the game? It doesn't seem to be on ITV Player so I am THIS close to subscribing to City+ so I can watch it
You make me piss myself laughing honest to god 🤣🤣🤣
That first paragraph is gold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

I wanna know that two like how did this picture become possible and why isn't there a video.

Or who was lucky enough to get this picture and do they have more.
Screenshot_20210807-221949_Samsung Internet.jpg

Okay I’m caught up. False alarm no new dog just a crappy company. Can someone share the Foden tik tok I don’t actually know the full details? Is it something to do with Iceland that’s all I see in WAG thread?!

Okay I’m caught up. False alarm no new dog just a crappy company. Can someone share the Foden tik tok I don’t actually know the full details? Is it something to do with Iceland that’s all I see in WAG thread?!
Here is the tiktok. Not sure is it old or not.

Attachments

• Wow
Anyone seen the tiktok of foden cheating with some girl on snap?😂😂 and people think jacks innocent because of his connection to Sasha, these footballers can’t be trusted
yessss it came up in my fyp earlier today. Had a read of the comments and apparently she told his girlfriend and she said the girlfriend had said she didn’t care or something along those lines

• Wow
Reactions: 3
yessss it came up in my fyp earlier today. Had a read of the comments and apparently she told his girlfriend and she said the girlfriend had said she didn’t care or something along those lines
I truly have no idea how they can put up with it. Who care about money when you look like a joke.

so who do we have on the ground at the etihad tomorrow for content?

Omg surely that’s not real the end selfie he looks like the head from art attack 😅🤣

S TOPPPP OMG :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

To be fair fodens girlfriend looks a bit chavvy (which im digging btw) not the typical IG model lookalike like sasha and some of the other WAGS. So i think she'd rather her top earner football bf cheat on her than some 21 yr old bricklayer who'd cheat on her with a uni student in 5th avenue or factory 251

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.