Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to give villa fans some credit here - there are a number of increasingly lovely messages about jack on the blue moon forum. warmed my cold dead heart i won’t lie. lots of posts from city fans wishing villa a good season as well and saying we will look after jack 😭😭😭

Reactions: 7
7463E63D-5998-48C6-8148-16B994388D0E.jpeg

city fans get such a bad rep in the press but for the most part, especially us mancunians, we’re genuinely nice people who can remember what it was like to endure hard times as a fan and get used to not winning anything. the rags ruled manchester for years and years. think the press forget how long we waited to be at the top of the game.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
to give villa fans some credit here - there are a number of increasingly lovely messages about jack on the blue moon forum. warmed my cold dead heart i won’t lie. lots of posts from city fans wishing villa a good season as well and saying we will look after jack 😭😭😭
Majority of us do think this I think Twitter brings out the absolute pricks of society. I was at Villa yesterday and honestly never spoke to one person who didn’t say they can’t blame him going but obviously wish he stayed.

Reactions: 2
Ignore my kid walking up the stairs but what a banging tune to bang to 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m off work and genuinely considering going down to Manchester. Where do I need to be at 5pm 😂
Do it, we def need a tattler on the ground for us!

We even put it to a vote in our house….I bleeping lost☹

I’m actually tempted to go tomorrow, I live in Manchester but don’t want to look tragic on my own 😂
Do it, I go most places on my own (despite having friends and fam), they are just not into things like I am🤣

Last edited:
  • Sad

another good medical compilation ❤

so tempted to pull a sickie tomorrow so I can finally watch the match on iplayer undisturbed then hop over to Manchester for the evening...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hold the phone…
Sasha has liked a post of Helen Flanagan breast feeding and talking about breast feeding..
maybe I’m reading too much into it, bit weird, no?

Edit:helens husband is a footballer, that explains it. Obviously trying to be friendly with the other wags

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Hold the phone…
Sasha has liked a post of Helen Flanagan breast feeding and talking about breast feeding..

Edit:helens husband is a footballer, that explains it. Obviously trying to be friendly with the other wags
I actually think she wants a baby so bad I don’t think I can see her pregnant yet but maybe ?

Hold the phone…

🤣🤣 she really is trying to get in the WAG scene. Not really gonna work but she can at least try. I wounder what the WAGS think be interesting because she's hidden and no others are

🤣🤣 she really is trying to get in the WAG scene. Not really gonna work but she can at least try. I wounder what the WAGS think be interesting because she's hidden and no others are
She don’t really fit in with fern and Megan

Reactions: 3
Girls I’m going for definite. Me and my friend are driving down. Six hour round trip come at me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
has anyone watched messi’s press conference? my heart broke for him, he is devastated.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.