Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no way that was lost on her either, she'll be all over his DM's (and failing that all over every footballer adjacent bar in Manchester).
Yeah she will if she isn't already 😅.
Shes gonna love it when he starts partying in Manchester

Reactions: 3
yep, you just turn up!

hope it’s a good turn out and everyone makes him feel welcome. dunno why they do these things at 5pm knowing most people will struggle to get there with work etc.
I know - I would have gone, but not sure bunking off early to go for a perv will go down too well 😆

• Haha
Not posted before but reading non stop! Love these threads. ☺☺I saw the girls that were in Mykonos 2 had changed their Insta to private. What do they do out of interest?? I saw when their pics were public they float between Dubai etc ....!!? One is back in Dubai...🤔

Reactions: 2
yep, you just turn up!

hope it’s a good turn out and everyone makes him feel welcome. dunno why they do these things at 5pm knowing most people will struggle to get there with work etc.
I am on holiday from work and I really want to go now😩 keep threatening the husband n kids we are going🤣 500 mile round trip is nothing right🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Amarah is private, Annielia isn't. Thought they were Wales based.
Not to sound like *that person* but from what I can gather Amarah is Leeds based, Annielia is Wales based and so is their blonde friend (Kate?)

city fans; how you all feeling about going into a full season without a proper striker??

city fans; how you all feeling about going into a full season without a proper striker??
we’re desperate for one, Aguero is a massive loss. I know he was prone to injury but he still made a massive impact on the game whenever he came on. I love Jesus but he can’t carry us on his own. We need to go hard for Kane or somebody else definitely

Not to sound like *that person* but from what I can gather Amarah is Leeds based, Annielia is Wales based and so is their blonde friend (Kate?)
Ha I don't think you are *that person*. Looks like one is going back to Dubai soon so he may be safe for a while, we will be free of tea though. I imagine he will keep himself to himself for a little while for fear of fu**ing up, though he's not the smartest is he.

we’re desperate for one, Aguero is a massive loss. I know he was prone to injury but he still made a massive impact on the game whenever he came on. I love Jesus but he can’t carry us on his own. We need to go hard for Kane or somebody else definitely
We need someone sharpish. I saw chat about Aguero coming back now Messi is leaving Barca. Imagine having to say goodbye again 😭

• Sad
that’s them Kate it the blonde one...Annielia isn’t private the other 2 are now .,,they seem to be on endless hols in Dubai! The 3 of them....are they bloggers?

i think they did well yesterday when you consider that it took 88 mins for a full strength leicester team to score against an extremely undercooked team - and that was through our own mistake and a penalty!

would rather haaland > kane tbh but would take either at this point.

i think they did well yesterday when you consider that it took 88 mins for a full strength leicester team to score against an extremely undercooked team - and that was through our own mistake and a penalty!

To get Haaland would be a big deal and I'd rather him than Kane (I think Kane is overrated). The Alfie Haaland link is nice too, I'm a sentimental sap. He'll be bloody expensive though.

To get Haaland would be a big deal and I'd rather him than Kane (I think Kane is overrated). The Alfie Haaland link is nice too, I'm a sentimental sap. He'll be bloody expensive though.
one of the main reasons why i would love him to join us.

You got grealish you can't have haaland as well 🤣🤣

Hoping next transfer window united can get haaland

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.