Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now theirs a though don’t reckon it be that I reckon he don’t let anyone near his phone I reckon she tells him to like it
Yeah I mean I don't think for one second she does it because like you said I can't see him letting anyone look at his phone even her.

Telling him to like it does seem more right than sure. I can also see him being like yeah I will but never does. So he inly does a few to keep her happy 🤣

Reactions: 4
Yeah I mean I don't think for one second she does it because like you said I can't see him letting anyone look at his phone even her.

Telling him to like it does seem more right than sure. I can also see him being like yeah I will but never does. So he inly does a few to keep her happy 🤣

Don’t know who I feel more for Sasha because how jack treats her or jack for the way she demands he likes her photos 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now theirs a though don’t reckon it be that I reckon he don’t let anyone near his phone I reckon she tells him to like it
There's no way he lets her get her hands on that phone (especially with insta open), it's too easy to quickly swipe over to the DMs!

Don’t know who I feel more for Sasha because how jack treats her or jack for the way she demands he likes her photos 😂😂😂
Haha both I guess. But for totally different reasons lol

There's no way he lets her get her hands on that phone (especially with insta open), it's too easy to quickly swipe over to the DMs!
🤣🤣 but then I'm sure he won't care. She won't leave so who care if she sees the messages

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m actually shocked she hasn’t came on here to make a fan base thread for herself.
I can’t wait for England to start playing again, we get so much more content of Jack and the others! Jack, Mason and Ben. Is all I need🥵
AD93527F-B6BF-462B-AEF2-CC1024A725C1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
yep, you just turn up!

hope it’s a good turn out and everyone makes him feel welcome. dunno why they do these things at 5pm knowing most people will struggle to get there with work etc.
I’m off work and genuinely considering going down to Manchester. Where do I need to be at 5pm 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m actually tempted to go tomorrow, I live in Manchester but don’t want to look tragic on my own 😂

I’m over 4 hours away, but I love Manchester....🤔 So jealous of you Manchester girls! Give him a lick from me please....and maybe a sexy head rub for Pep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m actually tempted to go tomorrow, I live in Manchester but don’t want to look tragic on my own 😂
loads of people will be going alone don’t even worry

I’m off work and genuinely considering going down to Manchester. Where do I need to be at 5pm 😂
west reception - event starts at 5 with jack expected to arrive around 6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.