Jack Grealish #89 Jack is back in England camp, all the new content is making us damp.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad you’re alive @gohdkakdbdj 💐 This bro doesn’t realise how dangerous he is.

1668763433711.png

I got through the night but have got a raging headache and have taken to my bed. I never work from bed (I barely ever work, but you know what I mean). What has he done?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
remember when he shaved his beard for something so pathetic like a couples costume and we all thought he was a fanny?

good times

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We need to at least try a summary otherwise tit will get forgotten. I will post the confused contents of my WCJG folder.
At least you have a folder. I've got a jumble of screenshots and downloads and silent screams

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Glad you’re alive @gohdkakdbdj 💐 This bro doesn’t realise how dangerous he is.

View attachment 1739903

I got through the night but have got a raging headache and have taken to my bed. I never work from bed (I barely ever work, but you know what I mean). What has he done?
i woke up in the night with a raging affliction i will not go into the details of lol (nothing awful) that came out of nowhere? cheers Jack. the only explanation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
remember when he shaved his beard for something so pathetic like a couples costume and we all thought he was a fanny?

good times
This is clearly a reminder from him that he is number 1...we always come back. Again, Sasha, I get you now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.