Jack Grealish #89 Jack is back in England camp, all the new content is making us damp.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m ok thank you babs ❤ it was just really really HOT and I was a bit too bundled up 🥺 luckily this lovely lady saw me looking unwell and managed to help me off the tube before I fell 💕 am now just sat outside their little control room waiting for my friend to come and retrieve me 😳
I'll ask Jack to record a get well soon video for you.

"Hi Jack Grealish here with a message for gohdkakdbdj. Hope you're feeling better soon bab. Here's a shot of my nips for good measure"

Someone please insert the screenshot from the video where he's all soft nip I can't find it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m ok thank you babs ❤ it was just really really HOT and I was a bit too bundled up 🥺 luckily this lovely lady saw me looking unwell and managed to help me off the tube before I fell 💕 am now just sat outside their little control room waiting for my friend to come and retrieve me 😳
Think you could definitley get a "hi @gohdkakdbdj , Jack ere..." video out of this.

Do we need a tattle roll call to make sure everyone made it out alive? Favourite photo posts please so we know you are alive....

I'll ask Jack to record a get well soon video for you.

"Hi Jack Grealish here with a message for gohdkakdbdj. Hope you're feeling better soon bab. Here's a shot of my nips for good measure"

Someone please insert the screenshot from the video where he's all soft nip I can't find it
Snap 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just managed to pass out on the tube and wake up on the platform floor and I was still thinking about the magazine when I came round with the TfL man staring at me. Please put Jack as the cause of death on my death certificate
one of my top 10 most mortifying life experiences but am fine now, just a bruised ego🤣
girl I’m glad you’re good now 💖 take it easy omg but this feels like it could be a future scene in a documentary about fandom

@Starttheline here’s our softyprince
50D27406-98AC-46F4-8F4C-33ABC7061F21.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The perils of this weather 😭 have they given you some water?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
First you bin off Bernardo now you neglect Ruben. Oh @Gattle09 I feel as if I’ve lost you. :( 😭
I’m sorry brother, you haven’t lost me. It’s Jack and England over stimulating me, I will make a special effort with Bernardo and Ruben. I’m going straight to the Portugal Instagram page.

Glad you’re ok brother ❤ What a perilous situation he has put us all in.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Same xx 🤣🤣

they have ❤ and I’ve just got myself some full fat coke

thank for your all your love and support at this testing time broskis. I’m excited for what near death experience (dramatic much) he brings us to today
Glad you’re ok. I blame Jack could have been anyone of us. Get that sugar in and here’s a few more to take the edge off until you get your video message

D65710BA-D2C4-4792-B449-462FDC492ED8.jpeg
91EAD21B-A01C-47D3-A67E-39535FCCF606.jpeg
5D0B8C72-B987-4172-BDF3-DD90AB9A6D1B.jpeg
C3B19CD8-C676-40B2-AD97-49C4A66AD29D.jpeg
E9A83C34-BAB7-4DFD-A668-820279C382EE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
omg @gohdkakdbdj are u alright
sorry but I am directly blaming JG for this (so we can get a vid out of it)
genuinely tho I hope ur ok, not a way to start a day!!! 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy Friday!! 🥳🥳

@gohdkakdbdj I’m glad you’re okay!! ❤ I respect the dedication of in public tattling to fill the haram in on your near death experience and blaming the LGS for good measure 😂

I drove into not one but two cones at school drop off this morning in front of one of the groundsmen. Was absolutely mortified and had to have a silent ‘you’ve got this witch’ moment before driving away. All I do is slag off the driving of all involved at that school when I apparently am the problem…. I will also be blaming Jack Grealish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Goku NO 😓😓 you really out here swooning like a Victorian bab get yourself some glucose tabs for when the whole thing drops xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.