Jack Grealish #89 Jack is back in England camp, all the new content is making us damp.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot get anything done, house is a tip, hair a mess, RLF on nights so he is sleeping when I need him out of the house, cannot stop listening to the John Coltrane track they used. I blame you Jack, you relentless, tarty beast.View attachment 1740055
Want to hang off those fluffy little hips 😩 Do you think someone had to help him out of those tight trousers?

Cornflower - could you write a one shot of Jack as part time model and Lisa as shoot assistant. Will love you forever 😚😚😚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Want to hang off those fluffy little hips 😩 Do you think someone had to help him out of those tight trousers?

Cornflower - could you write a one shot of Jack as part time model and Lisa as shoot assistant. Will love you forever 😚😚😚
stop i've been sat here torturing myself wanting to know the exact demographics and childhood and full natal chart of the person who got to smother oil over his soft nips

I did start penning a lil one shot about this shoot in my head last night while driving, but I think I'd legit pass out and die tryna write it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
stop i've been sat here torturing myself wanting to know the exact demographics and childhood and full natal chart of the person who got to smother oil over his soft nips

I did start penning a lil one shot about this shoot in my head last night while driving, but I think I'd legit pass out and die tryna write it.
Same, but feel like the calendar shoot was enough for me. I can't handle any more.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Mate what is life at this point but expendable currency

1668768816212.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.