Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosierose91

Chatty Member
OK - I think I've calmed down enough to post now.

I was at the Chelsea game on Weds, with my lad and RLF.
Great win, good game, but what did that MAN do at the end?
he came and stood right next to us with no top on????????????? (front row for my child sins)
Took his match shirt off, then proceeded to peel the compression shirt off.. and I had to pretend I wasn't bothered (Sparing the feelings of RLF).
Sadly he gave the shirt to some random - RUDE

Since then - my hormones are all over the place and I'm bleeding at the wrong time. (TMI)
I BLAME HIM. I blame him guys.

He's vile. So pale and beautiful, it makes me want to claw my eyes out.
That is all

1668156528326.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

cornflower

VIP Member
shat myself thinking we were in purgatory then!

re tree: I’m quite lazy putting it up (probs like 2 weeks before Xmas but gonna try and do earlier this year) but keep it up until it becomes unlucky like mid-Jan, I just like to have as many fairy lights around as possible. i never judge peoples traditions or lack thereof, I’m just curious!!

ITS COMIN HOME ITS COMIN HOME ITS COMINNNNNN 👏🏻 SNAIL TRAILS COMIN HOME 👏🏻

soz blame the moon

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
When England got knocked out of the last World Cup my Dad had to get a punching bag (that was meant to be hung from the ceiling in his man cave but he uselessly never put it up) out of the garage (actual garage; nothing to do with Southgate) for my brother to punch because he was just pacing the house and no one knew what to do with him.

The punching bag remained in the corner of the living room with a sad England flag draped over it for well over a fortnight after that before I had to do something about it. Due to its v heavy weight and my strength of a newborn, I rode it down the stairs and returned it back to the garage where it has stayed dormant since.

It never made an appearance after the Euros which is well shocking cause that deffo hurt him more… I’m curious to see the next few week unfold and whether it will returns to sit balanced next to the Christmas tree in a moment of need.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
I just went for a blood test (Does anyone else have to get pricked multiple times to find their veins… my arms well hurt now)

Anyway I’m waiting to go in and this like GORGEOUS man walks out having got his blood test done and it got me thinking what abe would be like getting a blood test, I bet he’s scared of needles and has to look away but grits his teeth and don’t let anyone see he’s upset… then needs an hour alone at home to have cuddles with the dog.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he just had a blood test here…
E3570D5A-E9B6-46A4-860A-8A0778642033.jpeg

Also is it weird that at random times I find myself wondering what he would be like with the most mundane things… like he seems like the type that walks up stairs two at a time and has to have the volume on an even number.

Also @rosierose91 congrats on the strip tease. I’m happy for you. Holding back tears, but happy for you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15