Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

guccijumper

have sent trent away to sgp and told him to be nice to the loud one from birmingham ❤ i expect them to be on birthday shoutout basis’ by the end of this tourney pls can they be friends i’m past begging now

have also just met a woman who fancies jack grealish show urself which one of you is it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

cornflower

VIP Member
Is it just me that would be so fed up with him after a while ?
In real life, they piss you off after the honeymoon phase is over.
I bet he doesn’t put his clothes in the wash basket, or his plate in the dishwasher.
He would be a terrible patient when he’s unwell, just like all men really.I don’t blame her for getting up at 5, a bit of me time lol
Having something pretty to look at wears off when real life kicks in!
oh my lord I completely agree, after ten years of his bullshit I’d be getting up at 5am too like I bet he doesn’t shut up all day moaning and chatting shit and leaving a trail of destruction around him, in various senses of the term.

I bet when he’s finished the last in a multipack of something he just leaves the empty multipackaging in the cupboard/fridge. uses a phenomenal amount of bog roll. never replaces an empty roll just leaves the tube on the holder and shoves the new roll on the cistern. twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
I just woke up after having the gnarliest tattle dream 🙃

We were all staying in this big house and all wanted something different to eat for dinner. So we went to the supermarket and I got lost and had to walk back on my own… then by the time I returned you were all filming a Tiktok of what you were having for dinner??

Everyone was in this really long kitchen in a queue ready for their turn at the camera to say what they were having but none of the food looked right??

Someone was having sausages but kept calling them bangers and kept shouting banger??

And someone was just having plain rice but when they put it on their plate it looked like lego??

Then when the tiktok was done I saw @ruby1080 making mash potato in a really big cardboard box… but it wasn’t potato’s it was like smash in the shape of potato’s and then @Violetroselily came over with an electric potato ricer and started to mash the smash that was in this big cardboard box? But the wisk end bit kept falling off so I tried to help but she kept telling me to stand still so I did. And then all of a sudden ruby said ‘it’s time’ and @jumpmoon appeared out of nowhere and threw a zippo lighter into the cardboard box and there was smoke and then it all cleared at once and left on the side was a bowl of mash and then I woke up.

B9C7F4A7-2776-40D3-9339-53C491FDD057.jpeg
6B94F6D4-DE70-436C-A5EF-4F7907C6D124.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Congrats Bae… more of this please 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿❤
15935121-2B95-46D4-9968-A08FC1BDA6B4.jpeg
E4746AC2-8CCB-4B7A-B1D7-E723C438C774.jpeg
01233978-1909-4B0F-A9F1-943B0EA3EC66.jpeg
C97D2979-87AA-41C9-A620-86BDD4A169F3.jpeg

7189AF2E-2CA8-4C89-8D0F-F709C9E26D88.jpeg
0E88E0AC-F879-4591-95B4-39F68AAAA536.jpeg
6E856200-6FFB-4D6E-8B14-5F489819CEC6.jpeg
4671CC63-43E2-4593-A879-900C86C44C68.jpeg

Also ditch the headband… time for something new.

Also fuck Conor Gallagher.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
There are very few times I have come on to tattle and been speechless but the last few pages of this thread are shocking 😂

FDA471B7-5495-4FEC-9E3B-7727F0876A58.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

JoJoS

It did that to me too how can you not love him he’s got a heart of gold.
Absolutely. I’m not denying he’s a dickhead but he’s a well intentioned one. I now think he needs someone to keep him on the straight and narrow and show him the error of his ways. And it’s probably me 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

jumpmoon

VIP Member
i have a meeting at 2.30 next monday which i might need an excuse to get out of
u and me both Christmas sis. I’ve booked a table at a fuckin old man pub on my lunch break to catch some of it before I have to run off and get back to work.

Also apologies in advance for how unbearable I’m gonna be during the Iran match, the Persian is gonna jump out It’s been a tough time for Iran (putting it lightly) and I’m gonna be emosh. I have a lot of feelings but also don’t know how to feel

برو تیم ملی
زن
زندگی
آزادی

💔

• Heart

rosierose91

Chatty Member
OMG 😱

Is this your hand at the far left hand side? Please sir, can I have your shirt?

View attachment 1721665
SADLY NOT
we were about 4 people along from the lady in the bobble hat, my child was sat on the barrier JACK??

please sir can I have your shirt :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm not sure I could deal with the shame of me appearing on Getty Images snatching the shirt from my lads hands and burying my face into it.
fuck it, yes I could.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Girls can be spayed from an early age though, I think it's recommended to do it when they're a couple of months old. So could have it done before she even comes home.

Don't mind us Rubae, just planning your first set of jabs and worming tab
My cat-niece was spayed recently and she was very unwell afterwards 🥺

But she is now back to her delightful self.

Screenshot_20221111_175649.jpg

• Heart