Jack Grealish #88 U OK hun? Inbox me xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate you all so much, I've had Like A Prayer stuck in my head since the nonsense of the other day and now I think I'm in a gospel choir

This thread needs an exorcism

• Haha
Reactions: 7
aww do you think that means he came back to have a little celebration meal with his family for world cup callup?

i’m so sad that he’s bought that mansion in manchester because it’s such a permanent house and i thought he’d come back to birmingham 🥲

• Heart
aww do you think that means he came back to have a little celebration meal with his family for world cup callup?

i’m so sad that he’s bought that mansion in manchester because it’s such a permanent house and i thought he’d come back to birmingham 🥲
You can take the lad out of Birmingham but you can't take the Birmingham out of the lad.

Where have you been hiding this one sir?
Screenshot_20221111_100312.jpg

Trying not to reveal myself here, but a few weeks ago I found out someone VERY FAMOUS stopped for dinner in a restaurant by my house, one that we had been to THE NIGHT BEFORE and that I walk past EVERY NIGHT to walk the dog. If I ever find out that Jack has been, I will be beyond repair.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Your obviously some kind of mystic Meg so what's the deal, is football coming home? And is the 🐌 every to return? Winning lottery numbers would also be highly appreciated
You got me, I am Paul the Octopus 🐙

Snail is never coming back, football gets lost on its way home at the quarter finals

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think quarters too. I'm getting a bit more excited about this WC now, despite hating the location.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just went for a blood test (Does anyone else have to get pricked multiple times to find their veins… my arms well hurt now)

Anyway I’m waiting to go in and this like GORGEOUS man walks out having got his blood test done and it got me thinking what abe would be like getting a blood test, I bet he’s scared of needles and has to look away but grits his teeth and don’t let anyone see he’s upset… then needs an hour alone at home to have cuddles with the dog.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he just had a blood test here…
E3570D5A-E9B6-46A4-860A-8A0778642033.jpeg

Also is it weird that at random times I find myself wondering what he would be like with the most mundane things… like he seems like the type that walks up stairs two at a time and has to have the volume on an even number.

Also @rosierose91 congrats on the strip tease. I’m happy for you. Holding back tears, but happy for you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I just went for a blood test (Does anyone else have to get pricked multiple times to find their veins… my arms well hurt now)

Anyway I’m waiting to go in and this like GORGEOUS man walks out having got his blood test done and it got me thinking what abe would be like getting a blood test, I bet he’s scared of needles and has to look away but grits his teeth and don’t let anyone see he’s upset… then needs an hour alone at home to have cuddles with the dog.

View attachment 1721838

Also is it weird that at random times I find myself wondering what he would be like with the most mundane things… like he seems like the type that walks up stairs two at a time and has to have the volume on an even number.

Also @rosierose91 congrats on the strip tease. I’m happy for you. Holding back tears, but happy for you.
Bet he tries to have a conversation with you through the lav door when he's having a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 1721838

You need a pint of water beforehand to make sure you're hydrated, and some exercise to get the blood flowing. Like if you can walk to the GP/hospital instead of driving.

I never have a problem finding a vein, but I always bruise afterwards

This was my worst
IMG-20190630-WA0012.jpg

Can our next poll be fave Madonna song pls

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't know why but 'bruise reveal' just had me howling.

I had loads done when I was preggo, I don't mind them. RLF, however, faints every time someone comes near him with a needle. He had surgery a few years ago and I had to inject him every day to avoid blood clots because he couldn't do it himself. It was a trying time for both of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You can take the lad out of Birmingham but you can't take the Birmingham out of the lad.

Where have you been hiding this one sir?
View attachment 1721771

Trying not to reveal myself here, but a few weeks ago I found out someone VERY FAMOUS stopped for dinner in a restaurant by my house, one that we had been to THE NIGHT BEFORE and that I walk past EVERY NIGHT to walk the dog. If I ever find out that Jack has been, I will be beyond repair.

This is a tad pooty. Nice teef though.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You need a pint of water beforehand to make sure you're hydrated, and some exercise to get the blood flowing. Like if you can walk to the GP/hospital instead of driving.

I never have a problem finding a vein, but I always bruise afterwards

This was my worst

Can our next poll be fave Madonna song pls
Can’t walk to the hospital it’s to far.. but I will remember the water trick for next time!!

Ouch!! That looks horrible, did it hurt?

Because when I you guessed it ✨broke my ankle✨ I was put on injection blood thinners for six’s weeks and my body was black and blue. All under my arms was badly bruised from the constant blood pressure checks and my tummy was the worse where I had to do the injection… it just looked bad though it didn’t hurt? I was on a lot of morphine at the time though 😂

Also I only know like a virgin and vouge Madonna wise… think she’s Vile 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can’t walk to the hospital it’s to far.. but I will remember the water trick for next time!!

Because when I you guessed it ✨broke my ankle✨ I was put on injection blood thinners for six’s weeks and my body was black and blue. All under my arms was badly bruised from the constant blood pressure checks and my tummy was the worse where I had to do the injection… it just looked bad though it didn’t hurt? I was on a lot of morphine at the time though 😂
This is what RLF's injections were. It hurt him because he has zero fat and I was just continually injecting into bruised muscle.

• Sad

Also I only know like a virgin and vouge Madonna wise… think she’s Vile 😬
No they never hurt, I guess because its blood pooling from the injection site rather than a trauma to it?

That sounds awful 😭 how is your ankle feeling now? Have you had any jip from the cold weather ☹

• Heart
This is what RLF's injections were. It hurt him because he has zero fat and I was just continually injecting into bruised muscle.
That’s awful, the injections are so painful as well feels like something is burning you on the inside when it goes in 😞 I’ll be honest I was pretty numb to anything at that time, I was literally high as a kite for two months and I kept a schedule so I was never not on pain relief so it could just be that I don’t remember it hurting all that much 🤔

I present my drug schedule
Gone

No they never hurt, I guess because its blood pooling from the injection site rather than a trauma to it?

That sounds awful 😭 how is your ankle feeling now? Have you had any jip from the cold weather ☹
It’s okay I still can’t feel anything on the scar sight and it swells up so much at the moment for some reason. The cold isn’t great but I was worried it be a lot worse. Thanks for asking 🥲❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.