Jack Grealish #88 U OK hun? Inbox me xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was 20 😩 I had a job in finance and a mortgage and a wedding looming. I was a proper grown up 😩
But still had breakfast in the pub to the early games and workday games we had a TV in the office. 😂
I was living abroad and having the toime of my loife before real life hit and I had to get a bloody job.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bumhole talk. Another test of the mettle of JG fans who may discover Tattle during the WC.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nah honestly I'd love to stick a finger up his bum hole, he'd bleeping LOVE it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was at Brownie camp during France 98 and I won a bag if sweets for guessing that Croatia would come 3rd, I'm pretty sure I got the score right too

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I was at Brownie camp during France 98 and I won a bag if sweets for guessing that Croatia would come 3rd, I'm pretty sure I got the score right too
were you doing spreadsheet formulas in primary baby, feel like you were

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When England got knocked out of the last World Cup my Dad had to get a punching bag (that was meant to be hung from the ceiling in his man cave but he uselessly never put it up) out of the garage (actual garage; nothing to do with Southgate) for my brother to punch because he was just pacing the house and no one knew what to do with him.

The punching bag remained in the corner of the living room with a sad England flag draped over it for well over a fortnight after that before I had to do something about it. Due to its v heavy weight and my strength of a newborn, I rode it down the stairs and returned it back to the garage where it has stayed dormant since.

It never made an appearance after the Euros which is well shocking cause that deffo hurt him more… I’m curious to see the next few week unfold and whether it will returns to sit balanced next to the Christmas tree in a moment of need.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.