Jack Grealish #88 U OK hun? Inbox me xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20221112-133755.png

I want to just grind against that thigh so bad 😩 can I ask for that for Christmas???

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is there anything better than the comfort of a big warm cat on your lap, like a weighted blanket 🥹🥹🥹

honestly nothing better. especially with period pain as well and they lie on your lower tummy. they double up as a hot water bottle too 🥺

13B5C337-A79D-42D1-8F85-254B58DC17C4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi all, hope your all good and enjoying your weekend.
Twitters a funny old place, fans claiming city lost because jack didn’t play, I’m sure they are usually being nasty and quoting the 100 million price tag, their a fickle old bunch over there.
I’m so looking forward to the World Cup, got the first week off work, so can enjoy any content we get.
Going to a concert on the Tuesday,( won’t say who, the young ones probably won’t know who it is 😂) but will pretty much just have a week of watching football, bliss😃

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sky just showed a trailer for Rob and Romesh with the England squad on Wednesday at 9pm. Looks like it will involve pretty much all of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
is anyone out on the lash tonight? are we going on a tattle lash if england win the world cup?

• Heart
is anyone out on the lash tonight? are we going on a tattle lash if england win the world cup?
that would be so amazing. perfect time to meet up and go on a mad one hahaha. up the tattlers

but I’m having a nice grandma-esque night in (as always) n watching Strictly. put my Christmas bedding on before and feeling cosy ❤🥺

5AD5C1C9-5BA1-4641-ADC5-27260165F12A.jpeg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.