Jack Grealish #88 U OK hun? Inbox me xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm praying because it's ridiculously humid in Qatar that bae will go without the under armour 🤞🤞 I need to see veins and muscles....and his arms 😏😏🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm praying because it's ridiculously humid in Qatar that bae will go without the under armour 🤞🤞 I need to see veins and muscles....and his arms 😏😏🤣
He kept the under armour on the preseason US tour so I reckon he will keep them on sadly. Let’s do a prayer circle 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Looking forward to the arrivals what time will it be? Hope we get some clips
Not sure about times. They’ll probably give us some photos of the ones we’ve got no interest in this afternoon, then hopefully a full video by tonight🤞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I need to track my cycle against my feelings towards him.

Currently feeling in love.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i have a meeting at 2.30 next monday which i might need an excuse to get out of
u and me both Christmas sis. I’ve booked a table at a fuckin old man pub on my lunch break to catch some of it before I have to run off and get back to work.

Also apologies in advance for how unbearable I’m gonna be during the Iran match, the Persian is gonna jump out It’s been a tough time for Iran (putting it lightly) and I’m gonna be emosh. I have a lot of feelings but also don’t know how to feel

برو تیم ملی
زن
زندگی
آزادی

💔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.