Jack Grealish #88 U OK hun? Inbox me xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also a grandma tonight… literally at my grandparents watching strictly. Might start knitting 🧶

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Strictly here too already 2 red wines in. Going to finish ‘The Watcher’ after that. Still not sure about it but 4 episodes out of 7 in so might as well finish it. Driving me nuts what the real estate woman was in but recognise her from something?

I like this black one although he looks a bit dodgy hahahView attachment 1725523
I am getting Danny Grealo vibes from the black one but loving it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Strictly here too already 2 red wines in. Going to finish ‘The Watcher’ after that. Still not sure about it but 4 episodes out of 7 in so might as well finish it. Driving me nuts what the real estate woman was in but recognise her from something?
Its Jennifer Coolidge she was Stiflers mum in the american pie movies she was in legally blonde too

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

I am getting Danny Grealo vibes from the black one but loving it
Jennifer Coolidge, played Stiflers Mum in American Pie, also in Legally Blonde

Its Jennifer Coolidge she was Stiflers mum in the american pie movies she was in legally blonde too
Jinx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s so good and it’s hilarious!! Really recommend it!!

I always think of a Cinderella story when I think of her, me and my sister quote it to each other all the time 😂

I watched it on sky I don’t think it’s on netflix 😞
I just have basic Sky now but looked and I think it’s on Disney+ so will add it to my watch list ty

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s so good and it’s hilarious!! Really recommend it!!

I always think of a Cinderella story when I think of her, me and my sister quote it to each other all the time 😂

I watched it on sky I don’t think it’s on netflix 😞
bleeping LOVE cinderella story it is so underrated…
also does anyone remember chad michael murray’s gross hair in freaky friday?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jennifer Coolidge was also in a film called Best in Show that was pretty funny. (And she was in a sitcom called 2 Broke Girls which was meh.)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.