Jack Grealish #87 Ain’t no Grease lightening, in fact, it's ducking frightening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm here and there just rearranging my living room ready for my Christmas tree πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Edit to add plenty of room under it for bae πŸ’™πŸ’™

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
..... I'd be such a hoe........

( **** I'm trying to be discreet, here....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜Žβ€πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’₯
Screenshot_20221107-151531_Gallery.jpg
****)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
targeted advertising not quite getting it - the a**of my dreams is not currently for sale 😒
C11BCAB0-FC78-4D41-9B7C-E860AAE1C7FC.jpeg

1667835184886.jpeg

also: @ Pep same xx (edit I tagged an actual person lol sorry)
5E578C20-5B76-459B-8008-E9DCCFEFC6F0.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope city do the wrapping gifts challenge again I want to see how bae copes πŸ˜‚ we all know it's Sasha who wraps any gifts normally πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm here, always am just don't comment much because the comedy gold and one liners you lot come out with are hard to top. Is shopshop now gucci? Is the beard on its way back? And are we now clear of any ick inducing anniversary spam?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
kinda into demure Bea sat with her legs crossed all girly but can only cross at the knee cause chunky thighs πŸ₯΅
D254C7E2-6994-4290-BE4D-13E53D037DCA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just opened this page up at the school gates surrounded by nannas
Bet they love him. I bet mine secretly does.
I'm here, always am just don't comment much because the comedy gold and one liners you lot come out with are hard to top. Is shopshop now gucci? Is the beard on its way back? And are we now clear of any ick inducing anniversary spam?
I think all the ansas are yes ❀

• Heart
yes now u little scouser x

Reactions: 1
I'm here! Ive been catching up as I have covid 😩.

I actually know a couple of people going for the Deaf pundit job.
The Deaf community is really tight, like everyone knows everyone and it's so bleeping cool that JG is legitimately being shared all over my socials 😊
More than happy to practise the signing with you jack. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ€ŸπŸ€™ (By the way these are actual signs of anyone didn't know)
Ok, good/fine, ILU (American sign so sign slang) and the last one depending on the hand position means wine/party/maybe/which/sometimes/cow)

• Heart
Reactions: 14

The Deaf community is really tight, like everyone knows everyone and it's so bleeping cool that JG is legitimately being shared all over my socials 😊
More than happy to practise the signing with you jack. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ€ŸπŸ€™ (By the way these are actual signs of anyone didn't know)
Ok, good/fine, ILU (American sign so sign slang) and the last one depending on the hand position means wine/party/maybe/which/sometimes/cow)
Nice to see you here! I agree, I think it's a great initiative. I learnt basic sign language at school, just the alphabet, but I still remember it now. I did baby sign language when LO was tiny and he did use some of it before he could communicate with words, it's quite fascinating really.

• Heart

yes where have you BEEN πŸ˜”

also world cup squad gets announced thursday doesn’t it?

Nice to see you here! I agree, I think it's a great initiative. I learnt basic sign language at school, just the alphabet, but I still remember it now. I did baby sign language when LO was tiny and he did use some of it before he could communicate with words, it's quite fascinating really.
It's so important! I taught baby sign for a while and now I am VERY pro sign were I currently work.
My daughter is deaf, she has quite severe special needs and I maintain that we never had communication issues because we were lucky enough to be encouraged to learn and use BSL from birth.
BSL is such a beautiful language to watch a full conversation is mesmerising, but to learn the basics enough to help if you saw a Deaf person struggling really isn't hard - even everyone knowing the alphabet would be useful!

Yes it's Thursday! Can't wait!

yes where have you BEEN πŸ˜”

also world cup squad gets announced thursday doesn’t it?
I've been lurking. The ick was REAL for a long time, but it's fictional jack in real jack's body I want so I got over it πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ for my sins.....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.