Jack Grealish #87 Ain’t no Grease lightening, in fact, it's ducking frightening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely shirtless and selfish

Just want to get under the blanket with him and snuggle 😭😭 life is so unfair.

Do we think he's just got the password back to his public profile?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why's the duvet look skanky though??

Maybe Sasha has posted to the wrong account, it's a bit odd 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🥹 I need to mop his brow, give him some Calpol, then sit on his face. Poorly Bae 🥹

Or just cold. Or attention seeking.

Probably all of the above.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has he just done a Facebook hospital check in style story so he gets a load of ‘u ok hun’ messages?

Hope he isn’t a poorly bae.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What does give me the ick slightly is that Sasha has taken the photo (presumably) then sent it to Jack, who's gone, yeh that's a good candid one, and he's then posted it with a corny song over the top.

All whilst Avichi is patrolling the perimeter, rolling her eyes.

OR has he been reading my fic and is providing us with a visual of him crashing on Izzy's sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
hope one of his other hoes took it instead

am waiting for sash to post the exact same photo

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ladies I’ve been MIA for months but seeing the photo has broken my dream from last night……..

he didn’t make the World Cup squad 😭😭😭 and him and Skye wallowed in self pity for weeks and he lost his city place as well………I really hope this isn’t true! (Do you think they would already know?!)

but has freaked me right out about my dream last night now.

love how you all make me laugh on a daily basis 😘

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
What does give me the ick slightly is that Sasha has taken the photo (presumably) then sent it to Jack, who's gone, yeh that's a good candid one, and he's then posted it with a corny song over the top.

All whilst Avichi is patrolling the perimeter, rolling her eyes.

OR has he been reading my fic and is providing us with a visual of him crashing on Izzy's sofa.
Oh god is there moosic on there? I had the sound off 😬
Mild ick too, it’s a bit cheesy.

Maybe he took the picture with his feet.
I like this Goss. Please provide more scenarios where he and Skye live alone.

Maybe Pep had to send a doctor round to attend to him and the doc took it.

I think he just doesn’t want to play in the Carabao cup.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.