Jack Grealish #87 Ain’t no Grease lightening, in fact, it's ducking frightening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so important! I taught baby sign for a while and now I am VERY pro sign were I currently work.
My daughter is deaf, she has quite severe special needs and I maintain that we never had communication issues because we were lucky enough to be encouraged to learn and use BSL from birth.
BSL is such a beautiful language to watch a full conversation is mesmerising, but to learn the basics enough to help if you saw a Deaf person struggling really isn't hard - even everyone knowing the alphabet would be useful!

Yes it's Thursday! Can't wait!

I've been lurking. The ick was REAL for a long time, but it's fictional jack in real jack's body I want so I got over it 🤦🏻‍♀️ for my sins.....
Isn’t that the Jack we all want 💘

Glad you’re back ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's so important! I taught baby sign for a while and now I am VERY pro sign were I currently work.
My daughter is deaf, she has quite severe special needs and I maintain that we never had communication issues because we were lucky enough to be encouraged to learn and use BSL from birth.
BSL is such a beautiful language to watch a full conversation is mesmerising, but to learn the basics enough to help if you saw a Deaf person struggling really isn't hard - even everyone knowing the alphabet would be useful!

Yes it's Thursday! Can't wait!

I've been lurking. The ick was REAL for a long time, but it's fictional jack in real jack's body I want so I got over it 🤦🏻‍♀️ for my sins.....
Welcome back! ❤

Reactions: 2
duck me i want a 3 sum with laura and jg would give up a leg for it
Right? I would happily lick both their arseholes 🥵

At one point seriously I thought I was DONE on the fics, but covid enduced boredom got Offside finished.
I'll do more Chelsea and Jack after we've seen shar delights the world cup bring us!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

At one point seriously I thought I was DONE on the fics, but covid enduced boredom got Offside finished.
I'll do more Chelsea and Jack after we've seen shar delights the world cup bring us!
Just read Jack and Laura these two are my absolute favourites 💕. I hope you feel better soon. I am sure staying home and writing will help so please don’t rush back to work!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm saving all the updates up until I finish my story, scared I'll subconsciously copy someone
Oh no, I love these updates, something to look forward to each day 😢

Love Chelsea and jack. Hoping to read about their wedding 🤞
Glad your back ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh no, I love these updates, something to look forward to each day 😢

Love Chelsea and jack. Hoping to read about their wedding 🤞
Glad your back ❤
Oh no I mean reading other people's updates. I'm still plowing on with mine 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.