Jack Grealish #87 Ain’t no Grease lightening, in fact, it's ducking frightening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Jack looks beautiful but dead on sofa. I remember the city xtra boys on you tube commentating on the medical video and saying he looked dead lol when he lay down after treadmill🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Found it! Weird. What else have we missed.

Are your posts now subject to higher approval?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I just assumed the tattle gods have decided my suggestions are banned 🤣

It does randomly do this to me with some posts too.
For me it's always when the thread is busy. Like if anyone has posted between apple and you here, I think I miss it

Screenshot_20221107_203610.jpg

Reactions: 2
I feel so out of the loop and overstimulated when I even miss 2 pages of this thread I need help 🆘
4681B603-45F2-42E1-90A1-9593723C705A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jack Grealish #88 truly you are the most beautiful male, but you’re not quite as sexy without your snail trail, if you grow it back you will hear us all wail, with joy even though your duvet looks stale

(joke submission if it’s not obvious )

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He doesn’t look dead in the medical video to me, he just looks exhausted in a sexy sex way.

I think it was a yes/no as to whether it will return? 😭
Got it, with a shrine type montage to accompany it. Bare with.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think he’s just having a mopey day, he reposted his goal from the other week before. LOOK AT ME, LOVE ME 🤣💔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Found it! Weird. What else have we missed.

Are your posts now subject to higher approval?
he just posted a vid of him squatting over his camera but he’s deleted it now sory

cba with all this waiting to post shite i’m gone bye

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen any England Christmas decorations that I can chav my tree up with? I was hoping for some Poot Grealish baubles.

• Haha
Has anyone seen any England Christmas decorations that I can chav my tree up with? I was hoping for some Poot Grealish baubles.
saw that Asda have some in bab, gonna go investigate tomorrow

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.