Jack Grealish #87 Ain’t no Grease lightening, in fact, it's ducking frightening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
seriously is he ok Jack ansa you've got the girls worried out here laying about lookin like this in yer scraggy duvet

1667852504365.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
im going feral knowing he most likely has trent’s number in his phone from some whatsapp group why is he such a selfish little prick we literally slave ourselves for this man and all we get is some feckin crusty post orgasm dead sleeping bag selfie that his mums took for her facebook

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jack Grealish #88 Snuggling on the sofa under his blankie, looking like he could do with a wanky

(sorry Skye) (please someone else suggest something we can’t have this as a title)
I can't remember what else has happened since the last thread other than this photo and his topless Haaland photo. My mind has been wiped

Ideas for a poll? Give me a hint and I'll volunteer as tribute to make the new thread. You've got 2 pages to come up with a title

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sorry but the chirpiness of bleeping Randy Newman playing over him slugging out in some greige smack addict bedding looking like this is sending me

Screenshot 2022-11-07 at 20.26.49.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jack Grealish #88 Jack keeps losing his shirt. Little does he know, he's making us squirt

SOMEONE HOSE ME DOWN AND SHOOT ME WITH A SEDATIVE

• Haha
Reactions: 7
jack grass lost #87 what the fol is trent’s phone number you bleep give it me now or the dog gets it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't remember what else has happened since the last thread other than this photo and his topless Haaland photo. My mind has been wiped

Ideas for a poll? Give me a hint and I'll volunteer as tribute to make the new thread. You've got 2 pages to come up with a title
I suggested a title but either no one’s seen it or I’m not allowed to do them anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
i had a fab idea for a poll but i’ve forgotten it soz

✂🍓🤬👾🎃 arent emju so cool don’t u think

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.