Jack Grealish #87 Ain’t no Grease lightening, in fact, it's ducking frightening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg guys aaron carter has died, I mean I’m not surprised I think he went on a pretty dark path but that’s saaaad. was only 34

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
wonder why she has suddenly decided to get tiny tattoos everywhere sooooo edgy.
my guess is that because Hailey Bieber seems to be one of her main style icons (she’s posted her a lot) and has a lot of them tiny ones, probably going for that look 🤷🏼‍♀️

proper edgy

Reactions: 5
omg guys aaron carter has died, I mean I’m not surprised I think he went on a pretty dark path but that’s saaaad. was only 34
This is so sad. Another showbiz kid who never got a fair crack at life.

• Sad
omg be careful ur not sick. I did that once after a load of alcohol n I was green as anything

Pinterest!
So my friend has just decided that at 38 she’s going to knock on the neighbours house as definitely smells weed from them haha neighbour basically thought we were mugging then. Then Decided that scaling a 6 foot fence to the local co op and asking rhe 20 somethings behind the toll if they knew anyone I. The village who could sell us week. FML, I like being a goodie two shoes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
NAH I HONEST TO GOD THOUGHT THIS WAS HIS ACTUAL hole BEFORE I SCROLLED DOWN WHAT THE duck IS WRONG WITH ME SOMEONE PLEASE REVOKE MY INTERNET ACCESS

anyway yeah same xx

ffs it doesn’t even look like an hole I’m actually embarrassed for myself
Sis for that pit to be masquerading it would be GAPING it would be PROLAPSED lookin like he had gone four rounds with Peggy Sue the tiktok dom 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So my friend has just decided that at 38 she’s going to knock on the neighbours house as definitely smells weed from them haha neighbour basically thought we were mugging then. Then Decided that scaling a 6 foot fence to the local co op and asking rhe 20 somethings behind the toll if they knew anyone I. The village who could sell us week. FML, I like being a goodie two shoes 😂
Don't give into the peer pressure bab, it's not that nice anyway. Get yourself a nice glass of merlot

• Heart
  • Haha
I need someone to ban me from here tonight. I’m up to my eyeballs in gin and about to smoke my first joint of my
Life because I’m a goody two shoes 😂😂😂
hello be careful on the haze after drinking most people r sick gettin combod tha way love u be safe x

ffs why am i giving drug advice what is my life i’ve lost my sister and i’m lost in manchester

• Heart
Reactions: 10
hello be careful on the haze after drinking most people r sick gettin combod tha way love u be safe x

ffs why am i giving drug advice what is my life i’ve lost my sister and i’m lost in manchester
Finally we have gone full circle and it is your opportunity to give advice 🥹 proud of you bab

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
like his trim here

*co op. And a village co op 😂 I swear we are going to be in the village newsletter
fuckin hell kid wha coops r down urs where ur sniffing in the car park 😵 fazak behaviour love u so much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.