Jack Grealish #87 Ain’t no Grease lightening, in fact, it's ducking frightening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m off to watch the fireworks in solihull… pls wait for me to get home before nudes drop jg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
duck this I’m getting a second secret phone purely so I can have this as my background
1667671859289.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I need someone to ban me from here tonight. I’m up to my eyeballs in gin and about to smoke my first joint of my
Life because I’m a goody two shoes 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
omg be careful ur not sick. I did that once after a load of alcohol n I was green as anything

Pinterest!
same omg remember to google ‘how not to whitey’ @BeauJD

ran this through an ultra-zoom app (it won’t let me screenshot sorry) and it actually says ‘lol I’ve seen jack grealish’s penis what have you done with your life xx’
26DDAE46-69C1-4C31-8D48-B88D2E286F74.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
same omg remember to google ‘how not to whitey’ @BeauJD

ran this through an ultra-zoom app (it won’t let me screenshot sorry) and it actually says ‘lol I’ve seen jack grealish’s penis what have you done with your life xx’
View attachment 1707385
If the mark in her neck is a tattoo, she’s had 4 done, I suppose it saves going back for another 1 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.