Jack Grealish #87 Ain’t no Grease lightening, in fact, it's ducking frightening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hair looking a bit icky. Another one for the 'Bae doesn't know what a football is' pile

gettyimages-1439245243-2048x2048.jpg
gettyimages-1439245248-2048x2048.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
maybe they remembered their relationship is an utter sham.

sorry I definitely didn't mean that

papped Croatia bae is possibly my #1 fave clothed bae like I don't care he could do pretty much anything to me when he looks like this
Miaow

• Heart
Reactions: 2
maybe they remembered their relationship is an utter sham.

sorry I definitely didn't mean that

papped Croatia bae is possibly my #1 fave clothed bae like I don't care he could do pretty much anything to me when he looks like this
He looks very tall in those photos

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Is there ANY CHANCE the 🐌 still exists and we just haven't seen a close enough photo of it?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I’ve got to go to a bonfire in a minute. Might as well just bleeping throw myself on it because there’s no way out of this 🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
You know I had a moment today when I thought, nah, I think I'm over him. I think I'm ok.

I was wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.