Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i want him to do that shirtless nip selfie angle again but with a hard nip so i can admire his mininips properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anyone ever been to a gig alone? Want to go to one tomorrow night but nobody to go with. Seriously tempted.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Has anyone ever been to a gig alone? Want to go to one tomorrow night but nobody to go with. Seriously tempted.
i once went to a gig in the institute on my one, but only like 10 people turned up to the main geezer and it was pretty cool he came and hung out with everyone after

my sister went to one last week and got chatted up by the support act

who you going to see!

i once went to a gig in the institute on my one, but only like 10 people turned up to the main geezer and it was pretty cool he came and hung out with everyone after

my sister went to one last week and got chatted up by the support act

who you going to see!
I want to see Paolo Nutini. I'm sure it was sold out last time I checked but now there are tickets and I wanna gooooo.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
" oooooooooooo....love to love you, babyyyyyy

Mmmmmm do it to me , again& again

Push it right in ; I have no shame....
No shame.......mmmmmmm ooooooooooooo

Love to love you, baby........."

( the 12" version 🥵😋)

1666289914288.jpeg.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Probably just checking where the orgy was/starting times/etc.
i'd bloody hope jude bellingham doesn't have such details? maybe in 2027 he can come?

can anyone recommend a good foundation for an old oily lady who sometimes gets sensitive skin and crusty chin in winter/after a few wines? want a new 'nice' one that makes me look radiant and rich and like i'm getting daily nectar de jacky grealish facials

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.