Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My picture keeps changing back to 90s boyband Jack. Spooky.

Do we think we'll get a little pumpkin hat for Halloween?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You say that like you haven’t already read it. We know you have.

Just skim read it with my eyes half closed and it’s Flipper.
It's me
Hi
I'm the problem, it's me

ETA this poor TS reference is that I am the problem by bringing you this type of content, not that I am the producer of it FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
OMG the Jack in that story has a 10 inch dick

It's me
Hi
I'm the problem, it's me

ETA this poor TS reference is that I am the problem by bringing you this type of content, not that I am the producer of it FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT
Is TS Taylor Swift? Sorry I don’t get her (but I didn’t genuinely think you’d written it either 🤣)

Still waiting for yours.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
OMG the Jack in that story has a 10 inch dick

Is TS Taylor Swift? Sorry I don’t get her (but I didn’t genuinely think you’d written it either 🤣)

Still waiting for yours.
Yes this is from Anti-Hero, her new single(?).

You'll get mine in 2025 x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is this pic new ?
think it's from earlyish this year!
It's me
Hi
I'm the problem, it's me

omg yes which is your fave song?

we need as many people perpetuating the lovely soft sexy Jack fantasy as possible so no one's writing anyone else's stories cheers

also not being funny but 10 inches is a bit much surely?

can someone throuple with me (more than 3 is too many)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

we need as many people perpetuating the lovely soft sexy Jack fantasy as possible so no one's writing anyone else's stories cheers

Would like to say that I fancy LC more than I fancy JG and this means you're greatest writer ever because (as you know) I love to hate OFCs.

Love you.

• Heart

can someone throuple with me (more than 3 is too many)
For clarity, my omg was fear rather than longing. I think 10 inches is way too much, even if it is “raw Brummie meat” as described in that fic.

I’ll throuple with you and Bae as long as he’s less than 10 inches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Would like to say that I fancy LC more than I fancy JG and this means you're greatest writer ever because (as you know) I love to hate OFCs.

Love you.
oh you wild thing i love you too, my image of LC is everything I want to be, suppose finding her fit makes it easier to write her from JG's pov. you make me laugh so much with your hatreds and stuff ❤

i'm soft as tit today too, was listening to hozier en route to work lol

ALSO right i'd love to see what bab does when i'm so sexy by right said fred comes on? like everyone goes a bit silly for that song don't they?

• Heart
For clarity, my omg was fear rather than longing. I think 10 inches is way too much, even if it is “raw Brummie meat” as described in that fic.

I’ll throuple with you and Bae as long as he’s less than 10 inches.
RAW BRUMMIE MEAT

oh god no i didn't read it like you wanted it bashing your internal organs. but let's be real we'll throuple with him if he's 1 inch or 13 (what's the world's biggest D?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.