Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
feel like he's got a really loud tummy, like constant squirmy noises and rumbling what with how often he's soothing it. wonder if he has any intolerances. wish he had an intolerance for 🐱 that isn't mine. but i bet when you lie on his bare tum it's really warm and the skin is soft (too soft now the trail is gone 😿). plz no one mention flatulence i only want to discuss nice things.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
feel like he's got a really loud tummy, like constant squirmy noises and rumbling what with how often he's soothing it. wonder if he has any intolerances. wish he had an intolerance for 🐱 that isn't mine. but i bet when you lie on his bare tum it's really warm and the skin is soft (too soft now the trail is gone 😿). plz no one mention flatulence i only want to discuss nice things.
bet he has absolutely monstorous loud shites that honk to the point where he has his own bathroom at home

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Pls get him a peppermint tea and a windeze

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
if I had a willy the first thing I would do is just wank ??
View attachment 1682111
has he got a lil choco milk here 🥰 prolly a protein shake but adorable all the same, starting my day with cornbab's new offering has got me feeling some typa way I'm not usually this softe normally I'm just reaching for the Henry

• Heart
Reactions: 8
OMG floods everywhere

" Telephone the RNLI !!
...me tomatoes are doing the breast-stroke around my kitchen.. "

😱😱😛😛😛💪😈💪🍆💥💥💥💦💦💦💦💦💢🥵🥵🥵🥵😅
🤤⚽️.jpeg.jpg

Screenshot_20221027-005526_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221027-005535_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221027-005544_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
after the orgy is there going to be a group spoon or are we all just rolling over and leaving?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
after the orgy is there going to be a group spoon or are we all just rolling over and leaving?
if it was tonight there’d be a big lovely spoon because there are lots of softies here today 💕
1666875085760.png

if i was ovving though i’d only wanna spoon jackybaby unless any of you have a body like him

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.