Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
think it's from earlyish this year!

omg yes which is your fave song?

we need as many people perpetuating the lovely soft sexy Jack fantasy as possible so no one's writing anyone else's stories cheers

also not being funny but 10 inches is a bit much surely?

can someone throuple with me (more than 3 is too many)
I thought about writing a chapter where he's a bastard but I can't put myself through it, let alone anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
RAW BRUMMIE MEAT

oh god no i didn't read it like you wanted it bashing your internal organs. but let's be real we'll throuple with him if he's 1 inch or 13 (what's the world's biggest D?)
Ruck’s got the Guinness book of world records but don’t think it will be in there.

Google says 18.9 inches and calls him the “half metre man”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
RAW BRUMMIE MEAT

oh god no i didn't read it like you wanted it bashing your internal organs. but let's be real we'll throuple with him if he's 1 inch or 13 (what's the world's biggest D?)
19 inches

nintchdbpict0002957149121.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I thought about writing a chapter where he's a bastard but I can't put myself through it, let alone anyone else.
it's so hard isn't it! there's that worry that people want drama and stuff but i can only make him horrible for like 5 seconds. WE WILL KEEP OUR FANTASY THANK YOU. i'm so excited for iz's boiler to get serviced teehee

• Heart
Reactions: 10
in a world of my own today

can you imagine what jg might be like when he’s actually trying to be all sweet and romantic? not charming and trying to pull, but actual good boyfriend jg 🥺🥺😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
it's so hard isn't it! there's that worry that people want drama and stuff but i can only make him horrible for like 5 seconds. WE WILL KEEP OUR FANTASY THANK YOU. i'm so excited for iz's boiler to get serviced teehee
I'm trying to write filler until that moment but I don't want it to get boring with them just pining over each other

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.