Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MEN isn’t even called that anymore is it. when was it last called the MEN arena. it’ll be forever that to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

also I am lying I do like some westlife tunes I can’t lie, when you’re looking like that is an absolute belter
10 years ago lolol i am never calling it anything else

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was suppose to go see westlife before covid but it obviously got cancelled, now I feel like I’m 400 years old.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
I still call the Birmingham arenas the NIA and the NEC and its been years since they were either. Now we get tickets for one place and RLF has to tell me whether it is in town or out of town.

• Haha
  • Heart
I still call the Birmingham arenas the NIA and the NEC and its been years since they were either. Now we get tickets for one place and RLF has to tell me whether it is in town or out of town.
What’s the NEC now?! I was today years old when I found that out.

And I only realised the O2/Millenium Dome were the same thing a few months ago. Never even been (and never seen Westlife😥)

• Sad
Same! 😂 where a concert is depends on if I really want to go or not cause I REALLY hate driving around Birmingham! I’m going to see Kevin Bridges at the NIA tomorrow and I’m making RLF drive 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.