Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to climb a ladder to get this.

Fun fact - JG took this pic of BrYan to A Star and said this was how he wanted his curtains.

20221025_183940.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Is this a cassette
I actually only owned the first three singles on cassette and at a later date had to pay crazy HMV 'import' prices to get the CD versions.

THANK YOU this honestly means the world (of our own). this album slapped so hard 💚
It gave me unrealistic expectations for every album for the rest of time, I thought they'd all have that many tracks and that many bangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I never even liked westlife y’all and I do actuallt have arthritis so let’s calm it a bit yeah xoxo

nah I’m in the gods @ the MEN too many steps for me

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
MEN isn’t even called that anymore is it. when was it last called the MEN arena. it’ll be forever that to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

also I am lying I do like some westlife tunes I can’t lie, when you’re looking like that is an absolute belter

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.