Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maroon? do we have a closet swiftie? also I was thinking before if JG and TS ever dated, how good the resulting album would be (I've become deeply obsessed with her like overnight)
Welcome to the dark side… you’ll think everything is clue by evening end.

5C720B77-4E21-4B84-A066-D6A3CDD749F2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
requests

realistically, knowing he's a basic witch:
- elvis w v tight catsuit
- steve from stranger things' sailor uniform thing

ideally:
- nude but for a backwards cap and cute skeleton makeup
- gucci briefs and those restraints @WylieWyles has
- dirrty video xtina
Ok but he also needs a chest harness and/or collar + leash, and puppy ears. 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Lolling because didn't he say he was gonna go as 'Squid Game' last year and answered it in the singular as if he was going to go as the entire cast, crew and concept of the show Squid Game but he just put on a hoodie.

Any excuse to post this cos u know I love me some BooBae

Never seen this before 😂F1 driver! Wish someone wrestled his phone off him to see last thing on his camera roll that was definitely a nude

Reactions: 2
maroon? do we have a closet swiftie? also I was thinking before if JG and TS ever dated, how good the resulting album would be (I've become deeply obsessed with her like overnight)
I've been thinking about Maroon on my long nighttime thinky dog-walks (with my actual canine) and the lyrics make me think of two (or more) City players, secret affair, unrequited love, angst, this season's home shirt (crucial), longing, heartbreak... sigh. 💔

In other news, I finally caught this ad 😈

Screenshot_20221025-160525.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Is there anything worse than having no wifi? No there isn't (apart from having to explain no wifi to two small people who don't know what life with no wifi is).

Anyway it's back now, so get him on Pep.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Is there anything worse than having no wifi? No there isn't (apart from having to explain no wifi to two small people who don't know what life with no wifi is).

I feel your pain, we had 5 days of no wifi last month. My son was livid.

• Sad

He was just waiting for you 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.