Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
requests

realistically, knowing he's a basic witch:
- elvis w v tight catsuit
- steve from stranger things' sailor uniform thing

ideally:
- nude but for a backwards cap and cute skeleton makeup
- gucci briefs and those restraints @WylieWyles has
- dirrty video xtina
not this saucy little number

1666726129253.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same! 😂 where a concert is depends on if I really want to go or not cause I REALLY hate driving around Birmingham! I’m going to see Kevin Bridges at the NIA tomorrow and I’m making RLF drive 😂
I make at least 3 wrong turns every single time I drive into town.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lolling because didn't he say he was gonna go as 'Squid Game' last year and answered it in the singular as if he was going to go as the entire cast, crew and concept of the show Squid Game but he just put on a hoodie.

Any excuse to post this cos u know I love me some BooBae

this is cute I in fact did go as squid game last year, does this mean JG and I can get married now

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lolling because didn't he say he was gonna go as 'Squid Game' last year and answered it in the singular as if he was going to go as the entire cast, crew and concept of the show Squid Game but he just put on a hoodie.

Any excuse to post this cos u know I love me some BooBae

He looks a bit stoned, or possibly dying a little bit inside after he saw the skittles video and the sweaters they put him in.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet they all have a club issued one tbh

They also communicate England call ups etc via text - I'd be amazed if the FA has all their personal numbers
Gaah, I bet they have a phone for when they need to contact someone at the club to do their adulting for them.

"I can't find my shoe" etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet they all have a club issued one tbh

They also communicate England call ups etc via text - I'd be amazed if the FA has all their personal numbers
This has made me really sad. The thought of this second phone's only purpose being to receive a message to say he's in the squad. He's been clinging to it for months hoping, praying, that one day it will ping and he'll be on the team.

Like me when I enter radio competitions and have to turn my phone off silent, and I wait for it to ring so I can answer SHOW ME THE MONEY, but it never does 🥲

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.