Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is this always a surprise? like do you go to bed with them, or just wake up and they’ve appeared?
defo went to bed with them 💁‍♀️

although first thing this morning when i woke up pep started shouting how to be a false 9 at me and rodri was washing out my recycling

omg baby @cornflower hello little scouser🤗🤗 welcum back xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
are you telling me that last night i was in bed asleep by 8:30 and shop shop was having a 3way 😭😭😭 when did i get this old i’m upset

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
are you telling me that last night i was in bed asleep by 8:30 and shop shop was having a 3way 😭😭😭 when did i get this old i’m upset
mine is more tragic. I was cleaning up cat sick at 12am on the verge of tears, got in to bed alone after 😁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Can I just sit here and cry all day about the fact that my car is going to cost £2k to fix 😭 Bae please send cash in lieu of dick pics.

1666692864405.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Does anyone have any recommendations for fake blood for Hallowe’en please?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
cornbab just the person, did you know this 90s baby pop concert we’re going to on Saturday is 6 hours long????
no lol omg and i didn’t even question how we were gonna squeeze in all the songs 😂 i need to avoid the MEN wine at all costs 🥴 i’m so excited i might actually pass away what are you most excited for?

just remembered i dreamt last night he was on the pitch and i thought he was nude but it was shadow trickery, he was taking off the green and black shirt 🥵 his shorts were dead low though and his hips were looking insane

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
no lol omg and i didn’t even question how we were gonna squeeze in all the songs 😂 i need to avoid the MEN wine at all costs 🥴 i’m so excited i might actually pass away what are you most excited for?

just remembered i dreamt last night he was on the pitch and i thought he was nude but it was shadow trickery, he was taking off the green and black shirt 🥵 his shorts were dead low though and his hips were looking insane
What are you both going to wear please @333149O

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

probably Five, they were my first proper crushes tbh. but same I’ve been thinking about the MEN wine nonstop and knowing I’m gonna cave and buy some but I just can’t, it’s foul. who you most excited for?

@Violetroselily hmm thinking maybe black bodysuit n some flares but am not too sure yet. also tempted to dress up completely nineties with butterfly clips n the lot

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What are you both going to wear please @333149O
was tryna plan this earlier on Notepad lol, might go full black sequin dress and v dark lipstick what with it being spooky/festive season (this means i’ll end up wearing black skinny jeans and a nice top cause old). feel really old and minging at the minute 😞 or might try and 90s/early 00s myself up a bit if i can. needs to be extremely danceable whatever it is 🕺🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.