Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
people next door to me r shagging obnoxiously loudly wot a toime to be aloive 🤟🤟

going to imagine the boy is called jack for comedic effect

I’d rather walk off the roof of the hotel x
hatters gonna hate hate hate hate hate baby i’m just gonna shake shake shake

• Haha
Reactions: 5
people next door to me r shagging obnoxiously loudly wot a toime to be aloive 🤟🤟

going to imagine the boy is called jack for comedic effect

hatters gonna hate hate hate hate hate baby i’m just gonna shake shake shake
They're competing with your performance last night

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I sing 'a' 🤷‍♀️

Also, colour me confused.

Yes I am, in November.

Are you? I am SO jealous you're going this weekend. I really wanted to go but JS5 said no, he needs all my spare cash.
yay!!! same here yeah I cannot wait to belt out QOMH (bea) 😭❤❤ oh no, at least JS5 is a worthy cause. I won’t be able to look at gareth gates the same after this thread made me look at his nudes.

fool again is troubling me now, my first instinct was to put A but listening to the song it sounds like The

westlife tax lol
1666719015288.png

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What's that Jack and John threesome fic where they go home with a gal after she ends up in the VIP area at a club?

Was it inspired by true Shop Shop events?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
yay!!! same here yeah I cannot wait to belt out QOMH (bea) 😭❤❤ oh no, at least JS5 is a worthy cause. I won’t be able to look at gareth gates the same after this thread made me look at his nudes.

fool again is troubling me now, my first instinct was to put A but listening to the song it sounds like The

westlife tax lol
View attachment 1677717
I love QOMH 🥺🥺🥺 has there ever been a better double A Side than QOMH/When You're Looking Like That? No there hasn't

What's that Jack and John threesome fic where they go home with a gal after she ends up in the VIP area at a club?

Was it inspired by true Shop Shop events?
No she says they didn't put it in her bum

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

westlife tax lol
View attachment 1677717
I bet Bea knows if it's 'a' or 'the'

I am going to dig out the album to confirm.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes I am, in November.

Are you? I am SO jealous you're going this weekend. I really wanted to go but JS5 said no, he needs all my spare cash.
I’m going in to see them in December can’t wait to act like I’m 14 all over again! 🤣

also very jealous of you @cornflower and @333149O for this weekend too! Have a wicked time! 5ive are amazing live

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.