Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i donโ€™t understand how people shag in baths iโ€™ve just nearly broken me nose trying to get in and iโ€™m sliding all over the gaff
I'm taking my 2nd bath of the day and I agree. I have bathed with 1 person on 1 occasion as an adult and they thought I was trying to boil them alive. ๐Ÿ™„

Definitely would not want to shag in the bath. I'm down for a massage. No, not like that, like a deep foot or calf massage. No, Jack, on me.

I might take another before bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
had a weird dream about getting stuck in a maze made of marshmallow ๐Ÿค”

generally i donโ€™t think sasha likes any of his postsโ€ฆ looks to only be expected the other way

• Haha
Reactions: 5

generally i donโ€™t think sasha likes any of his postsโ€ฆ looks to only be expected the other way
Maze of marshmallow, sounds lush. I love this time of night when people describe their dreams. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Iโ€™m confused, Iโ€™ve just looked at his insta and can only see 2 in the last few months Sasha hasnโ€™t liked, his post from Saturday, and the one with him and Ollie ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Mines showing she liked the one for his mum .

Reactions: 2
Iโ€™m confused, Iโ€™ve just looked at his insta and can only see 2 in the last few months Sasha hasnโ€™t liked, his post from Saturday, and the one with him and Ollie ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Mines showing she liked the one for his mum .
Mine is now but it definitely wasnโ€™t last night ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.