Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you ever wander aimlessly around the shop pretending to be interested in all the wares, but really you're just there for wine but don't want it to look like you're desperate? Just me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Do you ever wander aimlessly around the shop pretending to be interested in all the wares, but really you're just there for wine but don't want it to look like you're desperate? Just me?
i used to do this but now the guy in my corner shop knows what days i tend to show up for wine and puts me a bottle in the big fridge so itā€™s cold when i get it. donā€™t know whether im ashamed of that or not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I once got my wine taken off me in the checkout at Morrisons because it was before 10am. I got told off for taking it from behind the barrier in the alcohol aisle. I felt like an alcoholic. I tried to explain I took it from the end and it was 9.55 am but he was having none of it and took it off me. I was mortified as a neighbour was at the next checkout

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone ever been to a gig alone? Want to go to one tomorrow night but nobody to go with. Seriously tempted.
Yes recommend, went Mariah Carey Christmas show a few years back was lovely. Been on holiday alone in past which is super fabulous. I have no choice but to be super independent I don't have children or people to look after me. It feels great after and you don't have to wait around for friends who may not be available or their cup of teaxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I once got my wine taken off me in the checkout at Morrisons because it was before 10am. I got told off for taking it from behind the barrier in the alcohol aisle. I felt like an alcoholic. I tried to explain I took it from the end and it was 9.55 am but he was having none of it and took it off me. I was mortified as a neighbour was at the next checkout
I didnā€™t know you couldnā€™t buy alcohol before 10am!? I once forgot ID and because I was so annoyed about it and wanted to prove a point, I made the checkout assistant keep the wine aside, and I drove home to get my ID, returned, stood in the queue and then bought my solitary bottle of wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@wonderstruck25 can I ask if your 2 fics are on a03 or just wattpad ? I thought they were on both but canā€™t find them on a03 ?
I deleted it from ao3 so itā€™s just on wattpad hereā€¦

• Heart

Thank you. Not sure where I was looking but I couldnā€™t find them šŸ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel this post in my bones
Same xx

I miss Ella and her Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
help i keep getting baby adverts ever since my cheeky shag is this a sign do i need to do a test????
D75F39E1-48C8-4713-87B5-CF6C3D68804D.png
b

• Haha
Yes recommend, went Mariah Carey Christmas show a few years back was lovely. Been on holiday alone in past which is super fabulous. I have no choice but to be super independent I don't have children or people to look after me. It feels great after and you don't have to wait around for friends who may not be available or their cup of teaxxx
Are you me? Another solo traveler here and happy spinster. ā¤ I donā€™t know what Iā€™d do if I traveled with other humans!

• Heart
Are you me? Another solo traveler here and happy spinster. ā¤ I donā€™t know what Iā€™d do if I traveled with other humans!
I would like to meet someone, but not bothered if I don't. Yes not done solo travel for a while due to covid and circumstances but loved breezing through airport, had it all before when you have to be airport admin and hold your man's documents in my bag ha hax

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.