Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parties are awful, I'm always such a knob. The only acceptable parties have a quiet space where I can sit on the floor with a dog or cat.
I’ve been known to take a book in my handbag in case of emergency at parties (like boredom). The pandemic was a good excuse not to attend any gatherings.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i used to always get told i looked like wednesday addams - sometimes by men whose willies went inside me which looking back is probs a bit rank lol isn’t she like 10? anyway, now i probs look like morticia.

good god how horrendous was this photoshoot 🤢 maybe he’ll go as this version of himself for halloween (but nude)
68A28A82-EB69-4D9A-9B11-9B58FEAE547B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
i used to always get told i looked like wednesday addams - sometimes by men whose willies went inside me which looking back is probs a bit rank lol isn’t she like 10? anyway, now i probs look like morticia.

good god how horrendous was this photoshoot 🤢 maybe he’ll go as this version of himself for halloween (but nude)
View attachment 1683590
Eyebrows not on fleek

• Haha
Reactions: 4
what if we all went as the euro 2020 trophy so jg can’t touch us 💁‍♀️

warra tit joke but can we do a sick group costume x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve tried to be a sugar skull twice but I always duck up the make up and end up pulling out my red hood and once again being little red riding hood ☹

• Heart
I’ve tried to be a sugar skull twice but I always duck up the make up and end up pulling out my red hood and once again being little red riding hood ☹
When I was young and cool I spent week sewing a fabric skeleton onto a dress for a day of the dead thing, and then totally fucked the whole look with the terrible face paint 💔

• Heart
@2busyshopping34 shop shop is ur cheer outfit anything like dis I loved this when I wore it I felt like I was in bring it on but dead 💀

gone

• Heart
Reactions: 1
omfg i love this 🤣 fit u lad

it’s like tha but red an like two pieces ygm cos i’m a massive slag and want to show the tum and bum off x
❤❤
fit ur gonna look like a hottie I thohut mine was a two piece but it wasnt o well x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I once attended a party where I sat on a rocking chair and accidentally levered the radiator off the wall. 🤷‍♀️
Believe me, I don't attend many parties or any kind of social gatherings, dates, outings, etc at all, I spend most nights at home alone with my dog, after I work late. That play party and like 3 other events I attended a year ago are all I have in the recent party memory banks.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My best Halloween costume was when I was slightly sultry (I won't go as far as sexy or slutty) Hester Prynne with a big red felt letter A on my chest outlined in gold glitter glue/puff paint. I was 20.
It was shortly after my summer boyfriend accused me of cheating on him (I never did) and dumped me. I did go back to my BFF with benefits situation with his fraternity brother (the person he accused me of cheating with) a few weeks after he dumped me, though, maybe a week before Halloween, and that's why I wore this to their frat's Halloween party.

Screenshot_20221027-183743.png

Ex-boyfriend saw me before the party had really kicked off, looked me up and down with a look that was somehow both disdain and regret on his dumb face and said "hmmph, how appropriate." 🙄🤣

I told some people the A was actually for anal not adultery. 😝 This truthfully was much more accurate or would be within a few months.

I love your voice!

I might have to do a voice note to tell my story about what else happened that Halloween night when I was in my Hester Prynne costume. 👀

But first I should go home and feed the dog. I'm alone at work (I think) and hearing strange noises, like someone is pottering around, but maybe it's someone in the office upstairs. Or maybe... 👻

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s another mad morning chaps

0ECD0393-F3BF-41E0-A7B4-191C4F5E2A80.jpeg

I was sat enjoying a whole fish at a Russian themed banquet and entêtaiting myself by scrapbooking with a waitress, when a man from the Salvation Army came around trying to recruit people. He had a leaflet with him that had unseen pics of bae in very tight shorts where u could see the outline of his brummie meat and two veg, but he wouldn’t let me keep the leaflet just look at it. There was also a huge amount of text which detailed that he thought that it was 8-9 inches erect 😶 I was like blimey o Reilly how did you come to this conclusion but he wouldn’t answer me and just sodded off. I had completely forgotten about the entire fish I was meant to be eating by this point. Then went to the adjacent vintage market and I bought a packet of Cher themed playing cards for €2 and browsed some tiny England shirts from bygone years to dress our Korean baby mashup app child in because apparently that insight into his pants was giving me ideas above my station.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s another mad morning chaps

View attachment 1684328

I was sat enjoying a whole fish at a Russian themed banquet and entêtaiting myself by scrapbooking with a waitress, when a man from the Salvation Army came around trying to recruit people. He had a leaflet with him that had unseen pics of bae in very tight shorts where u could see the outline of his brummie meat and two veg, but he wouldn’t let me keep the leaflet just look at it. There was also a huge amount of text which detailed that he thought that it was 8-9 inches erect 😶 I was like blimey o Reilly how did you come to this conclusion but he wouldn’t answer me and just sodded off. I had completely forgotten about the entire fish I was meant to be eating by this point. Then went to the adjacent vintage market and I bought a packet of Cher themed playing cards for €2 and browsed some tiny England shirts from bygone years to dress our Korean baby mashup app child in because apparently that insight into his pants was giving me ideas above my station.
I think you need to lay off the cheese before bed.

I woke up fuming at RLF because I had a dream that we'd had a raging argument about where to keep the kettle. He wanted to put it in the living room on a drinks trolley, in the midst of a trailing basil plant, and I wanted to put it in the kitchen, as is standard. He suggested a compromise of boiling the kettle in the living room but making the drinks in the kitchen and I told him to GET OUT OF MY HOOOUUUSSEEEEEE.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.