Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
think it's from earlyish this year!

omg yes which is your fave song?

we need as many people perpetuating the lovely soft sexy Jack fantasy as possible so no one's writing anyone else's stories cheers

also not being funny but 10 inches is a bit much surely?

can someone throuple with me (more than 3 is too many)
I'll throuple with you, I think we'd get along well and our home will be kept so tidy and clean once we get the house boy trained properly. I'm not sure we can teach him how to cook (too many potential safety hazards), but he has the means to hire us a chef.

Picsart_22-10-20_17-02-06-355~2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anyone ever been to a gig alone? Want to go to one tomorrow night but nobody to go with. Seriously tempted.
I used to go to gigs alone all the time but I also do most things alone. I LOVE the cinema alone. I even went to a music festival alone once (bumped into friends at a couple of the sets but spent most of the 3 days alone).

It's nice because you don't have to wait on anyone, you always get to go where you want when you want, less potential drama, etc. Sometimes if it's seated it's easier to find a better single seat than a pair and even if it's standing it can be easier to squeeze into spots if you're alone.

I don't go anymore now because of social anxiety and lack of spoons and then COVID hit and then I moved like 500 miles but yeah, you should go and have fun!!! It's easy to get self-conscious and worry that other people are thinking 'oh what a sad lonely weirdo going to a gig/film/restaurant/museum alone' but generally most people aren't paying that much attention, esp if they're with other people who will be distracting them, and if they are still judging you then duck them, that's their sad little mind. I will say I do notice other solo attendees (I'm also extremely observant and hypervigilant) but it makes me feel better, like oh, I'm not the only one who does this.

Hope this drug*-fueled rambling helped!
*Legally prescribed

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i'd bloody hope jude bellingham doesn't have such details? maybe in 2027 he can come?

can anyone recommend a good foundation for an old oily lady who sometimes gets sensitive skin and crusty chin in winter/after a few wines? want a new 'nice' one that makes me look radiant and rich and like i'm getting daily nectar de jacky grealish facials
i don’t know about the crusty part… but i have oily skin and have found that the l’oréal true match tinted serum stuff is great (tho low coverage) and im also a big fan of nars sheer glow :)

also babes sorry i don’t think i could throuple with you because i’d be too busy simping over you rather than jg ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i don’t know about the crusty part… but i have oily skin and have found that the l’oréal true match tinted serum stuff is great (tho low coverage) and im also a big fan of nars sheer glow :)

also babes sorry i don’t think i could throuple with you because i’d be too busy simping over you rather than jg ❤
I’m oily and I second the L’Oréal true serum. Love it but also using Niacinamide in my skin care routine has really helped me oil levels. Only the ordinary one, nothing expensive!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
can i invite jude bellingham but nobody’s allowed to touch him

also trent but baby T will be handcuffed to me

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
im going to invite half of the epl to make jack jealous

and his entire friendship group and all the men in his family

• Haha
Reactions: 3
does anyone else go through a phase of like 🤧 multiple times every single day then to like not 🤧 at all in a whole month

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I used to go to gigs alone all the time but I also do most things alone. I LOVE the cinema alone. I even went to a music festival alone once (bumped into friends at a couple of the sets but spent most of the 3 days alone).

It's nice because you don't have to wait on anyone, you always get to go where you want when you want, less potential drama, etc. Sometimes if it's seated it's easier to find a better single seat than a pair and even if it's standing it can be easier to squeeze into spots if you're alone.

I don't go anymore now because of social anxiety and lack of spoons and then COVID hit and then I moved like 500 miles but yeah, you should go and have fun!!! It's easy to get self-conscious and worry that other people are thinking 'oh what a sad lonely weirdo going to a gig/film/restaurant/museum alone' but generally most people aren't paying that much attention, esp if they're with other people who will be distracting them, and if they are still judging you then duck them, that's their sad little mind. I will say I do notice other solo attendees (I'm also extremely observant and hypervigilant) but it makes me feel better, like oh, I'm not the only one who does this.

Hope this drug*-fueled rambling helped!
*Legally prescribed
So I geared myself up to go alone and then the last few extra tickets sold! I'm going to keep an eye out tomorrow and will get one if another one comes up 🤞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Busy day at work so catching up geez you were feral early today discussing 19 inches before 10 o’clock! You would never walk again.

Did you watch Pam and Tommy? The scene where Tommy's peen talks to him haunts me.
I was stunned that was on Disney tbh
can i invite jude bellingham but nobody’s allowed to touch him

also trent but baby T will be handcuffed to me
Jude is just a baby so it’s a no from me. I wonder what he was whispering to him? Up to no good

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.